Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

1672776952578.png

EYE am not surprised.

Nor am I judging, if he was smart he would've went the sports memorabilia route.

Shrink wrapping would rub the signature no? Wouldn't a case be the best route?

I don't know the best way of preserving signed items.

Might want to air out those shoes before you shrink wrap them :emoji_nose:

Last edited:
I thought the same thing when I saw that post in the resell shop lol

The mom is in the comments saying they’re getting a case for the shoes and will never sell them. Shrink wrap is temporary because all their family and friends will want to hold ‘em. I don’t think she’s capping. That moment was so genuine for that kid.

Based on this version of the story, if anything I’m a fan of Ja more for that lol. F that kid and 17 is a grown man where I’m from
I guess I’m a grown man then

If the kid threw the ball at Ja’s face I can understand him swinging especially in the heat of the moment. But he shoulda handled it better especially since he’s a damn NBA player.

Of course none of this is confirmed tho

I thought the same thing when I saw that post in the resell shop lol

The mom is in the comments saying they’re getting a case for the shoes and will never sell them. Shrink wrap is temporary because all their family and friends will want to hold ‘em. I don’t think she’s capping. That moment was so genuine for that kid.

It’s crazy that was in the original post in here right after the game and dudes Still just made up their own stories :lol:

A punch is one thing. Ja standing over the kid and striking him once he’s already on the ground, having his bros jump in and saying “should I do it to him” to his entourage is the exact type of wannabe NBA Youngboy cosplay **** that makes me surprised they chose *him* as the guy to roll out in the wake of Kyriegate. :lol:

A punch is one thing. Ja standing over the kid and striking him once he’s already on the ground, having his bros jump in and saying “should I do it to him” to his entourage is the exact type of wannabe NBA Youngboy cosplay **** that makes me surprised they chose *him* as the guy to roll out in the wake of Kyriegate. :lol:
You really believe that happened? Cops said he had 1 knot on his head. If they jumped him, it be obvious and cops would know it was more than 1 hit.

I guess I’m a grown man then

If the kid threw the ball at Ja’s face I can understand him swinging especially in the heat of the moment. But he shoulda handled it better especially since he’s a damn NBA player.

Of course none of this is confirmed tho

Hey "Grown man, throw the ball at me and it's

1672872181733.gif

You really believe that happened? Cops said he had 1 knot on his head. If they jumped him, it be obvious and cops would know it was more than 1 hit.

I’m sure Ja could throw dude like 10k and make all this go away so it don’t really matter I guess :lol:

But if Ja corroborated that he hit him at all with the ball thrown story you would assume he’d deny the other stuff

Back
Top Bottom