Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

What happened with the hype of the JA 1s. I remember they were selling out at first now they don't unless it is a exclusive pair. I though more people would post pics of them wearing their pair.

The first pair people were hype about and it was somewhat limited to my knowledge.

Other pairs were more widely released.

If I had to guess, consumer fatigue coupled with each subsequent colorway being worse than the previous (not 100% but generally speaking). People also grew tired of the mismatch stuff. Jas absence from the spotlight prob didn’t help

Nike dropped the ball by previewing em but not releasing the Scratch (either colorway) on a wider release and the purple Chimneys at all

The Autograph and Zombie colorway are dope though. Autograph will def be copped by me
yup JA just doesnt seem to get it. By his behavior he could care less about his fans and his team and because he cannot help himself he is well on the path of being banished from the league

Ja1Chimney.jpeg

Just give us the Chimneys!!

I was not expecting these to sellout, wow

*EDIT* Nike with the fake sellout. Why do they do that on that site, smh.

Last edited:
Relatively easy scoop. Ordered on Friday morning at around 7AM through NDC and picked them instore later that day. BeFrugal was also CLUTCH at 14%!

I LOVE the details on these!
Ja 1 - Zombie.png

These are easily my favorite cw for this silhouette. This cw is also my favorite Halloween themed basketball sneaker ever. I don't recall that many though lol

Back
Top Bottom