Price: $140
Nike-Ja-1-All-Star-FJ4241-001-1.jpeg

Nike-Ja-1-All-Star-FJ4241-001-2.jpeg

Nike-Ja-1-All-Star-FJ4241-001-4.jpeg

Nike-Ja-1-All-Star-FJ4241-001-5.jpeg

Nike-Ja-1-All-Star-FJ4241-001-6.jpeg

1698954660978.png
20231016_195537__01.jpg

Go ahead and take these out back and come on with the Ja 2’s. Keep the raised swoosh and scrap everything else

Half size up at most.

The back heel is really padded and it pushes your foot forward into the shoe so if you're someone who likes a little more wiggle room for their toes I can see that.

I went TTS.

I always say go to try on in-store if that's an option. I find that everyone's feet are different and while some can get away with TTS, others may need to half up. Plus preference is a big factor as well. I really don't like it when my toes are touching the front of the shoe. I like maybe a thumb's width of space or a tad less just for more comfort.

I always say go to try on in-store if that's an option. I find that everyone's feet are different and while some can get away with TTS, others may need to half up. Plus preference is a big factor as well. I really don't like it when my toes are touching the front of the shoe. I like maybe a thumb's width of space or a tad less just for more comfort.

It's the width that was an issue for me.

Funny with the Ja 1s. Looking down, the toe box looks wide, almost like a Dad shoe, but they're definitely snug. 1/2 size up for me.

Anybody know where to find a wet cement sz 12? Didn’t even know this color dropped 🤦🏻‍♂️….perfect Tennessee colors

Anybody know where to find a wet cement sz 12? Didn’t even know this color dropped 🤦🏻‍♂️….perfect Tennessee colors
Wet Cement came out outta nowhere during summer. I think it only released on Snkrs and one other spot like Shoe Palace. There hasn't been a restock either. Might of had the lowest stock of any Ja 1s that actually released online. Unfortunately, I do not think You're gonna find a pair for retail anywhere. I had to pay resell myself smh

Back
Top Bottom