Price: $140
Nike-Ja-1-Chinese-New-Year-1.jpg

Nike-Ja-1-Chinese-New-Year-2.jpg

Nike-Ja-1-Chinese-New-Year-3.jpg

Nike-Ja-1-Chinese-New-Year-4.jpg

Nike-Ja-1-Chinese-New-Year-5.jpg

Nike-Ja-1-Chinese-New-Year-6.jpg

Nike-Ja-1-Chinese-New-Year-7.jpg

Man JA didn't do his shoes no favors by getting suspended. They have been coming out with dope colorways. I am already 4 pairs deep and I wasn't planning on buying that many pair

Interesting that Nike moved the release date to the day Ja is supposed to play his first game back. You can tell they had big plans for this Christmas colorway. Grizzlies were gonna play on 25th , people were gonna talk about the shoe, kids would want it, and it would create hype for the release day on 26th. They even took Ja's "We ain't ducking no smoke" and changed it to Santa Coming down the chimney. Then Ja got suspended and here we are. At least it will be easier to get a pair for those of us still interested in the shoe despite the patch.

So NBA Store has the Smoke Grey pair in stock and the pics show the 'We Ain't Duckin No Smoke' on the heel. Any chance the actual pairs they ship out will have the writing on it

Tempted to cop the CNY pair…
Caught an L with the Xmas pair…really wanted thos too…what are the chances of a restock on those? I can’t believe they didn’t make that many of that CW.. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom