upload_2019-8-15_19-26-47.jpeg

upload_2019-8-15_19-27-0.jpeg

upload_2019-8-15_19-27-14.jpeg

upload_2019-8-15_19-27-37.jpeg

Source: US11

one more cw
ECBNUziUIAEBTk0.jpg

ECBNU0DVUAAxg3X.jpg

Wow those infrared ones are fire. Damn. Just copped oreo’s but if I like the shoes I might either exchange for those or double up.

I need to see more setter on foot pics. I feel like I’m going to cop either the OG model or the cc3 setter

Tried on the runners today... they're comfortable, but I get the comparison to the lumpy mattress... the spaces where there are no bead pouches stand out... not very seemless and kinda odd.

just picked up a pair of the Oreos and from trying them on, definitely a weird feeling and didn’t really seem to be super soft.

gonna get more wear in them throughout this weekend but size wise, they are a bit more snug going TTS and think a lot of people are gonna half up especially I see these more as shoe I’ll use casually than running

for comparison, I’ve gone size 9 on the flyknit reacts, Pegasus 35, turbos and flyknit 4%. These are more snug in a 9 like I mentioned, but flyknit will prob stretch over time

Last edited:
Glad I saw the infrared.. easy pass for today's 3 Cws. I feel like I'm the only one that sizes higher for running shoes and tts for casual.

Edit: wish these came out 2 weeks ago @employee store when it coulda been had 40% off and no 10% sales tax.

Tried on the runners today... they're comfortable, but I get the comparison to the lumpy mattress... the spaces where there are no bead pouches stand out... not very seemless and kinda odd.

yeah that was my feeling on them too when i tried them, anyone put more miles on to see if that changes?

Starting to dig those white setters. I wish that black/volt cw had better blocking.

Some reviews I've read say that people are having issues with hot feet/hot spots in these with any kind of real running in them. Anyone seeing that?

Back
Top Bottom