20190626013839.jpg

20190626013842.jpg

20190626013844.jpg

20190626013847.jpg

20190626013850.jpg

Source: US11

Joyride Run Flyknit

$180

Like a high-tech bean bag for your foot, the Nike Joyride Run Flyknit Running Shoe is crazy different than anything else. Tiny foam beads underfoot provide cushioning that conforms to your every step for comfort that stands up to your mileage.

Benefits
  • Flyknit is a super lightweight, breathable material that hugs your foot and keeps it in place. Synthetic material wraps from the inside of your foot to the top for a secure, conforming fit.
  • Durable rubber is placed on the outside in high-wear zones. The raised nobs add traction.
  • Tiny foam beads are contained in 4 strategically-placed pockets underneath your foot. They compress and adapt to your every step for a dynamic, stable feel.
  • The 1-piece foam collar gives smooth, secure cushioning. The low-cut design feels comfortable around your ankle and makes the shoe easy to take on and off.

Wow I really dig this silhouette. I wonder how it’ll stack up in comparison to my Epic Reacts in terms of walking / leisure comfort.

The Flyknit first colorway reminds me of the Oreo pg3 blended with the first colorway of the adapt bb. I’m really looking forward to these!

JS”

Like I said before in another thread, you slap a Nike logo on it. People talk differently.

Puma NRGY Beads
Puma-NRGY-White.jpg
How was they able to gank (rip-off) puma like that though? Lol seems like legit lawsuit territory unless it’s not trademarked or something...

How was they able to gank (rip-off) puma like that though? Lol seems like legit lawsuit territory unless it’s not trademarked or something...

Nike actually had the tech first, then Puma rushed that pair above to market and I believe Nike sued them over it. That’s why you haven’t seen any more ‘NRGY Beads’ pairs from Puma since those dropped over a year ago.

$180 though...this must blow React out of the water. Oddly enough, haven’t heard anything if it’s the next big thing :nerd:

It won't. If that was the case, there would have been a lot of athletes wearing these to test out, but I haven't seen a single runner wearing these. Likely it's just going to be similar to Air Max, where people think it's high-end because it's expensive, but it has little value as a performance product.

It won't. If that was the case, there would have been a lot of athletes wearing these to test out, but I haven't seen a single runner wearing these. Likely it's just going to be similar to Air Max, where people think it's high-end because it's expensive, but it has little value as a performance product.
Agreed.

UA also had a similar product that came out 2 years ago (ish). This isn’t the “next step”. Just something different.

I'm interested.

That cc looks like they could've been in the Presto family.

dims.jpg
nike-joyride-1.jpg

Nike's Joyride Run Flyknit will launch globally on August 15th for $180, although Nike Plus members have the chance to scoop them up earlier, on July 25th. That said, these won't be the only sneakers to don the Joyride technology: Nike is also working on women- and kid-specific models that are going to have the bead-filled cushioning system, some of which you can get a sneak peak of in the photo gallery below. Those other models are set to drop later this year.

https://www.engadget.com/2019/07/25/nike-joyride-run-flyknit/

Back
Top Bottom