Nike Kay Yow/Think Pink kicks **update...new kicks**

that's def a nice collection. what sz of the LL9 were you lookin for again? what about the wht/pink zkv?

Originally Posted by shaqrules

that's def a nice collection. what sz of the LL9 were you lookin for again? what about the wht/pink zkv?
I would need a women's 7.5 in both but she could probably do an 8 as well. I have never seen the ZKV for sale. Do you have any leads on both pairs?

Love the concept behind these shoes... Might have to scoop for Ma...

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13  Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, FT COPPERS SZ 13 for SZ 11-12

Originally Posted by iborroel

I would need a women's 7.5 in both but she could probably do an 8 as well. I have never seen the ZKV for sale. Do you have any leads on both pairs?

here you go.  get it w/ the 20% discount...

wht/pink zkv

I really like the pink soldiers.  The white mix is really nice.  Looking for a size 8.  If you guys know if any sources, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.

My wife's Think Pink collection. I'm still trying to find her a pair of the LL9.

You wife has one SOLID THINK PINK collection
pimp.gif

here you go.  get it w/ the 20% discount...

wht/pink zkv

I don't know what I was thinking. I have seen these at a local Kids Footlocker. I need to ask a fellow Champs employee to buy them for me with his 30% discount.

Back
Top Bottom