Nike KD 12

Don't see the Aunt Pearl's on FTL RELEASE CALENDAR?? are they still releasing on the 27th???

Are the aunt pearls coming in GS too this year or just men's sizing? I haven't seen anything bout GS, usually they do and my gf has all the others but I showed her these and she LOVES them so was gonna get em for her but she's a 6-6.5 and smallest I seen so far is a 7.. anyone know by chance?

Are the aunt pearls coming in GS too this year or just men's sizing? I haven't seen anything bout GS, usually they do and my gf has all the others but I showed her these and she LOVES them so was gonna get em for her but she's a 6-6.5 and smallest I seen so far is a 7.. anyone know by chance?

Doesn't look like it. It should be on the bottom of the men's on snkrs app. Look at the Lebron 17 MTAA for reference

Yeah. I checked foot locker launch locators and they don’t have them up. Other shops have them, but only international.
They are on the release calendar jus not launch locater? Maybe FCFS I'm callin my local store but they not picking up the phone... may have to stop in later

They are on the release calendar jus not launch locater? Maybe FCFS I'm callin my local store but they not picking up the phone... may have to stop in later

Yeah. Not listed here:

unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator

You could be right, could just be FCFS at House of Hoops stores.

I noticed Divencenzo came out in the Aunt Pearls yesterday

donte-divincenzo-of-the-milwaukee-bucks-handles-the-ball-against-the-picture-id1190482484

But he quickly switched to the ice brrrrrs... I wasn’t watching too closely but it was before halftime, possibly the first time he subbed out. I’m wondering if the strap was bothering him (too tight in the mid foot)

donte-divincenzo-of-the-milwaukee-bucks-handles-the-ball-against-the-picture-id1190483973

Footlocker’s are getting them in store just have to call your local footlocker to see if they’ll have em

Back
Top Bottom