Nike KD 12

Anyone know if there’s a way to find out what stores are getting these?

The footsites and DSG all say “launching in-store and online” but they don’t have them in the launch locators. I’d like to pick them up in store tomorrow if possible

73FC3ABE-DC14-4648-B698-87623A84A0B4.jpeg
F55C715F-5CFF-4C5B-88A9-26F89817ED69.jpeg

I swear the man has been wearing APs, blue, yellow, or black kicks since he retired his WTKD10s last year.

His kicks used to be fun.

Copped them off the Nike App easily and was surprised they accepted the $20 off birthday promo code - thought they would be excluded but for 135 shipped I’ll take it.

Every YouTube review I’ve seen says the heel double zoom feels incredible. If the support is there like many say it is, these are going to be a problem.

I saw a black pair listed on eBay last night (as brand new), but the sole looked pretty dusty. Anyone have personal reports on traction yet?

Tried em on in store

TTS but a little narrow, snug, without dead space, length was fine. Much better lockdown than the 11 throughout. Cushion is plush but didn’t blow me away, maybe it’d be better if I was jumping around. I’ll wait for a must have colorway.

This release has been a rollercoaster for me. First I wanted the Day 1. Then I got impatient and wanted the 90s because they came a week earlier. That dream was crushed. With a soon to be expiring bday code I pulled the trigger on the Day 1.

If it's a recall, who knows how pushed the 90s will be.

Back
Top Bottom