Nike KD 12

Seeing various people commenting on IG that reds were recalled for some kind of toe cap issue. Can anyone who works at a foot store comment on that?

I bet there’s bleeding issues or something with all the different transparent layers on this shoe

One guy said fogging issues under the toecap. Seems like a weird reason to me and also thought it was weird no NTer has mentioned

Don’t think we can count 90s kid as actual recall imo since they were just pushed back.

I’ll take some foggy toe reds from the outlet tho

One guy said fogging issues under the toecap. Seems like a weird reason to me and also thought it was weird no NTer has mentioned

Don’t think we can count 90s kid as actual recall imo since they were just pushed back.

I’ll take some foggy toe reds from the outlet tho

Didn’t the stores have to ship back the 90 kids bc of a recall? No way they waste money and send all the shoes back bc they pushed them back

I’m talking about when they 1st released, like a month ago

I understand. My first post was just saying regardless of if the stores shipped back or not, that they released, so I personally don’t consider that a full recall since they released in stores.

Still a recall they just fixed whatever the issue was. Don’t think the issue was mentioned though. Maybe someone who got an early pair will be able to give insight if something happens.

Has nike ever recalled a shoe and not put them back out? They recalled the lebron 12s I remember and replaced the eyelet

Has nike ever recalled a shoe and not put them back out? They recalled the lebron 12s I remember and replaced the eyelet

Not sure if this counts but I believe they sorta did with the Kyrie 2 all star games that never had a proper release after he didn’t make the NBA all star game. They ended up get yanked from retailers and showed up at various Nike outlets.

JS”

I finally played in the KD 12s today. I went a 1/2 size up from my normal size and they broke in super fast. I probably could have stayed at my normal size but I don't mind the extra room. Sometimes my socks slide within the shoe and I noticed the thick tongue would protrude. I think it plays like a low because the laces just don't go high enough to wrap the ankle. I didn't have any issues with the heel slip or anything. The cushion felt great. It feels like bouncy zoom with stability. My only issue at the moment is that I would slip every once and a while. I play on a dusty court and the dust coated the rubber. I usually don't have any issues with solid rubber shoes but I'm just going to have to clean them off after every run. I enjoyed these shoes for the most part though. Hopefully the traction improves.

Attachments

• IMG_9117.JPG
    IMG_9117.JPG
    185.3 KB · Views: 16
Went to a few Footlockers today and no go on 90s kid joints :-(

Guess i'll have to cop off eBay or stockX..

Not sure if this counts but I believe they sorta did with the Kyrie 2 all star games that never had a proper release after he didn’t make the NBA all star game. They ended up get yanked from retailers and showed up at various Nike outlets.

JS”
I still don’t know what happened to those Kyries, I work at an outlet and we had them for one day before they got yanked.

Back
Top Bottom