Nike KD 12

$270AUD, just happy these are available in Australia!

LA Nights!

KD12LANights.png

I gotta grab those home whites.

Was gonna get an ID but I got a 20$ off coupon at FNL and my boy gonna let me use his 20% military discount and stack it. 108$ out the door as soon as I can find them at champs or finish line.

Anyone know how to get some discounts on Nike ID? I've only heard about it but is it just Nike Employee exclusive for NikeID discounts?

My 90'sKids just arrived and they are just as tight around the forefoot as I imagined. KD definitely has narrow narrow narrow feet. I have a wide foot so this may not work out for me at all. Will give it a go on court but will have to bring a spare pair just in case I need to swap out.

My 90'sKids just arrived and they are just as tight around the forefoot as I imagined. KD definitely has narrow narrow narrow feet. I have a wide foot so this may not work out for me at all. Will give it a go on court but will have to bring a spare pair just in case I need to swap out.

They will loosen within your first run and will break in really easy, go true to size or a half size up. I have a wide pinky toe area, and I blistered on the first wear, but 4 weeks in, they fit like a glove and very comfortably. Favorite hoop shoe in a while.

They will loosen within your first run and will break in really easy, go true to size or a half size up. I have a wide pinky toe area, and I blistered on the first wear, but 4 weeks in, they fit like a glove and very comfortably. Favorite hoop shoe in a while.

Me too. I put them on at home and kind of panicked. First wear removed any doubt

I went a half size up because I have wide feet too. These broke in super fast. I almost think I could have stayed true to size.

The rubber on the KD12s is really soft. I played two hours indoors and it started peeling a tiny bit. It wouldn't last outdoors.

My 90’s kids came today, first impressions I definitely like the 11 better. But we’ll see. What was nike thinking with that paper on the tongue/rear? Lol

Back
Top Bottom