Nike KD 12

That tongue is very comfortable, it's like a bra.

3o6YglDndxKdCNw7q8.gif

Just got off a Nike Chat.

They ran out of materials on the KD 12 because of all the orders similar to the PG's.

The PG's did come back up but they could not give a exact answer on the KD's. SIGHHHHHHHHH
What materials do these two share specifically? Pg upper is that mesh type thicker feeling stuff.

Just got off a Nike Chat.

They ran out of materials on the KD 12 because of all the orders similar to the PG's.

The PG's did come back up but they could not give a exact answer on the KD's. SIGHHHHHHHHH

Nike smh... waiting game.

i wonder if Nike will release a NBA Finals pair/PE?

Just played in these for the first time.

Goat. In for 1-2 more ids. Might need to bite that sonic pair if im given permission :D:lol:

First time playing with them too, about two hours just playing king of the court. I forgot I was wearing shoes, that's all that needs to be said.

Laces too short tho I replaced them with my own and it was a chore poking them through the holes

First time playing with them too, about two hours just playing king of the court. I forgot I was wearing shoes, that's all that needs to be said.

Laces too short tho I replaced them with my own and it was a chore poking them through the holes

Haven’t had any issues with laces but I have skinny feet lol.

Back
Top Bottom