Nike KD 12

First of all, i would like to say, i was so happy to see playing yesterday with his 12.
But maybe he should have worn his 11.
His shoes were maybe too big (not TTS), or were not tight enough.
On the slow motion we can see his foot is too free.
I love the KD12 but they do have a problem. Even Iguodala didn't wore them for the third time.
I really hope people loved to play in with these shoes and don't have any issue.
For my part, last time i played with these shoes, i made a 3vs3, and in the night, i was awake by a pain behind my left knee. It was so painful that I had to sit down on my bed and after a few seconds it was finished. But it was really really space.
Ok i was at the osteopath 2 days before, so it was definitely connected and biomechanics. But still these shoes.

For his injury, when i watch the slow motion, it is weird because the shock on the floor is not so terrible, but we can see it may come from with the shoe's technology, maybe the hexzoom unit. And to conclude, he would have kept his 11 this year.

PS: Sorry for you Kevin, i'm sure your injury is not so bad and you will come back soon.
My apologizes to the Warriors, also to Andre Iguodala and his injury in the game 1. Warriors was an extrodinary team with Durant. How can you stop this team? Ok the 2013 Heat were stronger LOL!!
Cousins please Wake up! You can do everything you want on the floor.

I didn’t wanna post this but last Friday I had pain at the back of my left knee as well as my surgically repaired right knee.

The left knee pain was severe I couldn’t walk for 2 days. I’m afraid it might be the shoes as well but could just be wear and tear on my old knees.

Will give them 1 more go

F8A37622-E0FB-4193-A6DD-6FE1FAB4B97A.jpeg

I blame golden state
same team that held cousins out longer than he wanted to, same team that held Klay out of game 3...

GSW is overly cautious with injuries in past years, but I'm sure the talking heads you listen to make you think otherwise

same team that held cousins out longer than he wanted to, same team that held Klay out of game 3...

GSW is overly cautious with injuries in past years, but I'm sure the talking heads you listen to make you think otherwise

They weren't this time

but anyways

yo theres a whole thread for all that

lets talk about the ****ing shoes

i want those pacs

how about you

Come to think of it, I was wearing a pair of KD 12’s when I purchased a lottery ticket and lost. Then suddenly I started feeling a sharp pain in my knee. Now I’m not one to point fingers, but the KD 12 is an unstable, disastrous dungeon for your feet

#DownWithLeoChang

It could be the shoes, but it’s unlikely.

Shoes are the most important piece of equipment for a basketball player. If they’re bad for that persons feet then it can cause injury.

The kd12 is still the goat in terms of performance. Just sucks at the timing of all this.

Shoes didn’t cause an Achilles tear on a non-contact play. Especially when his injury was rumored to be more Achilles related to begin with and he wasn’t remotely close to 100%.

Can’t help but think this will prob lead to poor sales/discounted color ways. No KD to push sales. A lot of fans on the fence prob just gonna go another direction

Back
Top Bottom