Nike KD 12

Those look good too.

I want the Nationals but Peach James tough.

I gotta see in person for my decision.

7/18, hopefully my local HOH gets them on the release calendar it's two pair on the same day?? Both Mens or is one pair Womens??
Screenshot_20190712-142224_Instagram.jpg

7/18, hopefully my local HOH gets them on the release calendar it's two pair on the same day?? Both Mens or is one pair Womens??
Screenshot_20190712-142224_Instagram.jpg

I think both are men’s. The box sizes labels on the KD12 and other basketball shoes show men’s and women’s sizes. 9 men’s/10.5 women’s.

I think both are men’s. The box sizes labels on the KD12 and other basketball shoes show men’s and women’s sizes. 9 men’s/10.5 women’s.
One pair is also on FTA release calendar, so I'm guessing one pair is more limited than other

KD 12 black/white is $130 on DSG, and there is a 20% off promotion going on right now. But you will need to talk to reps to get it applied.

The cements might be the one pair I end up with once it goes on sale. So disappointed in the colorways for this model. Can’t come up with anything I like on Id either.

The EYBL are a confusing release to me. Not on SNKRS yet either. I highly doubt a GR. Maybe I’m wrong.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom