Nike KD 12

looking good!
Why you gotta make that assumption tho? Mid July, nba offseason release around a younger hoops tournament.
Eybl pair usually quick sellout, I guess times have changed!! I'm not complaining tho I'll cop everything on sale from now on!! Lol

Black/white/cement 12 on-foot.

8CE025BC-7F48-41A8-BC48-7A70FB2D2285.jpeg

Ok, so I guess these weren’t labeled a QS at HoH? I was able to use my $15 off for them. They had both pairs that released today. But I went with the nationals pair.

Maybe if I see the EYBL peach jam pair on sale later on, I’ll grab them.

F95E6D71-E560-4209-80D4-689CB3D5FC2C.jpeg
C7418CD2-79EB-41EF-B22C-94526C346AD4.jpeg

Is this Nike nationals?

Was able to score my size off of SNKRS yesterday morning. Went into my local Nike store at release (10:07 AM) and my size in the Peach Jams was toast. Really surprised and disappointed as I wanted them to hoop in this weekend. Had the nationals pair in my size but I didn’t want that colorway.

It’s funny to me when people say Nike basketball is dead yet certain colorways and releases sell well. If these sold out immediately people would complain regarding the availability. I for one enjoy not having to jump through a million hoops to get something I want.

JS”

Was able to score my size off of SNKRS yesterday morning. Went into my local Nike store at release (10:07 AM) and my size in the Peach Jams was toast. Really surprised and disappointed as I wanted them to hoop in this weekend. Had the nationals pair in my size but I didn’t want that colorway.

It’s funny to me when people say Nike basketball is dead yet certain colorways and releases sell well. If these sold out immediately people would complain regarding the availability. I for one enjoy not having to jump through a million hoops to get something I want.

JS”
Agreed, hoop sneaker life is easier and I for one say thank you. I'm not missing waking up 4-5AM to head to NYC to stand in lines at 34th street. Buy what you like...something that makes you feel good and look good because then you'll play good!

Last edited:

JS”

Flames. Waiting to see if I can use my homie military discount this morning

8A0D9334-C6A3-4519-8BBC-D1FE6269C3FB.jpeg
D616AEC0-E2D0-4E17-9561-127656040BD7.jpeg
76205F1C-4EFD-47C4-809A-120A4415DB5C.jpeg

They’re definitely a clean sneaker. I think these will hang around (even to the point of dropping restrictions) for a while but ultimately I could see these drying up as time goes on.

JS”

JS”
Just because limited cw sell out doesn’t mean that overall Nike basketball isn’t “dead”. Like someone said earlier a lot of people are moving away from basketball sneakers right now and doing running and Dad sneakers. I’m pretty sure most are glad they don’t have to jump through hoops to cop me being one of them. In the past this pair was always gone with the quickness so I won’t be complaining they’re easier to get now.

Back
Top Bottom