Nike KD 12

Oopps my bad. Thanks for the correction.

Westbrook 0.1 low has full length in high and low.
upload_2019-3-15_12-28-24.jpeg
No worries. Of course. Keep the knowledge flowing.

Easy pass on those. They remind me of the Kobe 360 colorway and those were bad too.
The shoe is great though.

"He loved lows but he has had problems popping out of his shoes a lot,” said Leo Chang, lead designer at Nike Basketball, on a conference call. “He wants to be locked in and we wanted to make sure he stays in the shoe. The sneaker is a little bit higher than normal.”

He has been popping out of his shoes since the 6 and they are just getting around to addressing it? Anyway if the heel slip is FINALLY gone and they do some solid outsoles, this could be something. Model to model translucent never works, the only thing that will happen is yellowing and sub par traction, even on the best of courts. But this full length zoom (double stack in heel) and the removal of that react foam nonsense has me interested.

YES NO MORE SOCKS!

I'm glad I was waiting to pick up a pair of Lebron 16's, i'm all in for these barring a bad performance review. With that beastly containment midsole the only problem could be heel slip and traction. I hope the welds on the full length zoom isn't noticeable, I can potentially see these being flat spots. Whats with the crappy quarter size hex zoom Nike just throws in, might as well give the contoured heel zoom while they're at it. They must have boxes full of these lying around.

Don't need Don C to sell me on the 12's.

This is definitely the most excited I’ve been for a Nike basketball shoe since the kd9 and Kobe 11. The upper seems to be similar to the element 87, which paired with the raised midsole should perform well. Truthfully, I’m more excited for the perforated midsole than the zoom unit(s). I think this is going to be applied to a plethora of Nike shoes in the future. Paired with the tpu wrap, the perforated midsole should allow for a good amount of compression straight down instead of outward. The only questions are clunkiness, heel lockdown, and traction. These might be a GOAT.

Not sold on those two colorways

Performance-wise I'll have to cop though. Gonna NikeID it eventually

Wow Nike redeemed themselves. The 11 was horrific on court for lateral stability. These look unreal

I’ve generally liked each KD since the 9, but most of the 11 colorways were a letdown. It seems that the 12 has a look that’s READY to be given some solid colorways. This 90s Kid CW is a great start for the shoe.

Also, this looks like it has a guaranteed money cushioning setup. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom