Nike KD 12

Any insight as to the type of release the 90’s will be? I have a 20% ndc coupon and obviously you can’t use it on SNKRS. Just wondering if I should roll the dice and hope they’ll hit the website or just go for it because of the type of release...

JS”
It's a gr. Everyone is selling it. I would expect it to be on the main site.

Not even gonna hold y’all up fellas. This is the best shoe I’ve played in the past couple years.

I play 3-4 times a week and in a big pro aim on Sundays so I play good level ball. I have not took them off since last Sunday and I’m gonna get the reds Saturday. They hit everything for me. Cushion is amazing for my knees and feet, lockdown is great, traction is good, everything. I come from low tops the past 3-4 years only and these play just like a low top! Just thought I’d drop my opinion good ppl.

2DC30930-FC24-4736-9E33-FBF97EC79711.jpeg

Wish they had an in between size for 7.5 and 8; I feel that would be most perfect. I usually wear 8s in KDs, but wanted to see how snug the 7.5 was. With thick socks, don't think I can wear the 7.5 (I was wearing some quarter elites (circa six years ago version) at the time.

Any insight as to the type of release the 90’s will be? I have a 20% ndc coupon and obviously you can’t use it on SNKRS. Just wondering if I should roll the dice and hope they’ll hit the website or just go for it because of the type of release...

JS”
I doubt your coupon would apply to new releases anyway

Wife’s account is on fire, got a 10. I keep getting the Ls.

They show up under launched on DSG but link doesn’t work. I’m thinking shipments are probably just late on these getting back to stores from 4/1.

I’m sitting on the screen but really would rather drive and cop today lol. Gotta wait three more hours til HOh opens though

8 and 13 still up on Dicks.

SNKRS didn't show anything for me until I already processed my order there. Eastbay was saying sold out on every size despite being selectable.

Back
Top Bottom