Nike KD 12

How is the lateral containment of the 12s? I tried em in store and loosely mimicked lateral movements and could feel a little bit of the outrigger (forefoot footbed).

Really like everything else. But I need some Kyrie 5 type of lateral containment.

E4055A6A-C99E-43E1-8467-38D3B8C8AEEB.jpeg

Copped the reds and 90s kid both for less than retail for one pair via clearance outlets and neither have yet to set foot on court :nthat::rofl:

ID's will be back.

but them being out for this long has me a bit worried.. does that mean my pair is defective? no way in hell does it take this long for new material to come in.

KD 12 Be True

Attachments

• IMG_9744.jpg
    IMG_9744.jpg
    321.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9745.jpg
    IMG_9745.jpg
    362.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9743.jpg
    IMG_9743.jpg
    590.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9742.jpg
    IMG_9742.jpg
    382.4 KB · Views: 7
See how skinny KD is in that picture up above makes me mad that he rejected “the slim reaper” as a nickname. Easily the best nickname since “prime time”

He said he didn't want to be associated with death or w/e and because of the kids. "Slim Reaper" is a super dope nickname for him though. Instead he decided to call himself "The Servant" :lol:. I mean, I get it, he'll serve you on the court, but how can he not see that "The Servant" was a horrible choice because it also has another meaning :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom