Nike KD 12

I’m trying to get some kd12 IDs. I can’t find them on Nike.com. Anybody have a link where I can order them.

look like some Aladdin shoes
4f17cfc58d1a1e37c30d3326648438c1.jpg

Smh.. Just beautiful, In my opinion...

Damnnn... What do you all think about the KD 12 line now from the injury and all. Is Nike done with the KD 12s?

Heard from a Nike employee that they gave out KD 12 university Reds and 90's kid B grades free to employees. FCFS. Nike not even bothering throwing them to clearance stores?

Damnnn... What do you all think about the KD 12 line now from the injury and all. Is Nike done with the KD 12s?

Heard from a Nike employee that they gave out KD 12 university Reds and 90's kid B grades free to employees. FCFS. Nike not even bothering throwing them to clearance stores?

Done w/ the KD 12 line Bc he got injured :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Come on lol

Their has only been a couple CWs

I would love some widefoot info on these. Look like the perfect ball shoes for me in regards to cushioning and traction but I'm a flat/wide footer. Have to go half up on Kyries, ect. but I sometimes cramp up when my shoes are TOO tight on the midfoot.

I would love some widefoot info on these. Look like the perfect ball shoes for me in regards to cushioning and traction but I'm a flat/wide footer. Have to go half up on Kyries, ect. but I sometimes cramp up when my shoes are TOO tight on the midfoot.

I'm a wide footer and II went a half size up in these. The day one pair was fine after going a half size up. The broke in nicely and it almost felt like I could go down to my normal size. I wen't a 1/2 size up in my ID pair however, and they seem a bit narrower around the mid foot. Thats not much of a surprise. I think IDs are hit or miss fit-wise for me. They usually don't fit me like the GR pairs.

Not trying to sound like a broken record, but does anyone know anything about the KD12’s return to NikeID? I just finished a chat with a Nike rep who was clueless about it. He even suggested that the designs I made on NikeID were an error.

I’m looking to make about 4 of these!

I think they will come back up around august or sept. there is usually a 3-4 month wait from the first colorway drop till the ID drop, they may have jumped the gun by a lot and from the last couple years of having ID not had anticipated the demand for the shoe being so high

My feelings on the 12 line after his injury is...

My Uni Reds came in yesterday and I'm impatiently waiting to play in them after trying them on IJS

Back
Top Bottom