Nike KD 12

source? thanks for sharing in advance
I have no source, just using my observation from what I’ve seen irl and how Nike react Renew looks like with the molded pattern you see on the kd “supposedly trey model”

Here’s a pic from ndc for you compare to.
D2E3427C-3583-43FC-8B1F-5205E643FC09.jpeg

Party People,

Alright, so I played in the black KD12s again on Sunday for about the third time (it's been a couple weeks since playing indoor, but I been playing outdoor in the KD9 Mic Drops between indoor plays, just for informational purposes) no issues on the court. The day afterwards though, my right Achilles started to be sore for the next day or so. I don't necessarily think it's the shoes, but I may need to switch back to PG3s for indoor use if the next time something else comes up (been having issues with the left foot's fourth toe (next to pinky) with rubbing). Just wanted to share my experience as I continue to use these.

Last edited:
Party People,

Alright, so I played in the black KD12s again on Sunday for about the third time (it's been a couple weeks since playing indoor, but I been playing outdoor in the KD9 Mic Drops between indoor plays, just for informational purposes) no issues on the court. The day afterwards though, my right Achilles started to be sore for the next day or so. I don't necessarily think it's the shoes, but I may need to switch back to PG3s for indoor use if the next time something else comes up (been having issues with the left foot's fourth toe (next to pinky) with rubbing). Just wanted to share my experience as I continue to use these.
Crazy i think the PG3 gave me Achilles issues and you're saying you are switching back to them. Haven't played for a month bc of it.

Party People,

Be careful. I was playing in the PG3s for the past month, and now I'm headed for double shoulder surgery.

Sry to hear the Pg3 is causing Achilles issues, after 3 sessions indoors only, the Mambas are doing just fine for me ..

I said I was anxious to play in the 12s, but that red is just beautiful.. Now I kinda don't eem want to

**** nike CA canceled my 90s kid order

Cancelled mine too. I found some guy selling them locally for $140 Canadian though. Just in terms of step in comfort, it might be my favourite setup. I'll have to figure out how the perform on court. Half size up fits really well width wise. There's a chance I might have been able to go TTS because I feel like the length is just a little much and potentially could cause some heel slippage...

IMG_4323.jpg

Back
Top Bottom