Nike KD 15

Wow the girls are acting up tonight over some KD’S because they can’t find that special color to tickle their fancies and they’re mad!

1666412806356.gif

AP's are nice in person. I got a ton on my plate now coppin' wise so they may have to wait. Again, these KD 15's are so dope.

Flipping KDs?! Wtf is you talking about it? :lol:

What is the last KD one could “flip”

No when you collect sneakers over a period of time eventually you want to get rid of some. Out of all Nike Basketball higher priced lines- the KDs have lowest resale value by far.

Yes even when you get rid of sneakers far below retail it’s still reselling.

And no one is mad. Restoring to name calling? :stoneface: I’m just not going to spend $100 on some weird color way that I was never in love with, that will get like $20 when I get tired of it in like 2 years.

Last edited:

No when you collect sneakers over a period of time eventually you want to get rid of some. Out of all Nike Basketball higher priced lines- the KDs have lowest resale value by far.

And no one is mad. I’m just not going to spend $100 on some weird color way that I was never in love with, that will get like $20 when I get tired of it in like 2 years.

Shoes are not meant to be an investment.

Buy them, wear them. If you despise them that much in a few years then donate them to someone in need. It ain’t that serious.

Also KDs have no resale value.

There’s no market for KDs, you buy the KDs and eventually get rid of them expect to take a 70 pct loss on your purchase. Jordan, Lebron and even Kobe before his death were not like this.

And no one is mad. Restoring to name calling? :stoneface: I’m just not going to spend $100 on some weird color way that I was never in love with, that will get like $20 when I get tired of it in like 2 years.

Whats with you and your obsession with KD's and their resale value? No one gives a damn about KD's losing 70% of their value yet you keep bringing it up. Everyone here just talking about the performance and colorways tf. :lol:

It seems like he's not wearing the same kicks for multiple games now. Maybe that tells you how he likes their break in.

Speaking of break in how long did it take you guys to break your 15s in? First two runs for me were painful but I noticed after the third run these were broken in nicely

I don't know if it'll get any cheaper than this, but $90 + shipping for the black/red KD15s on Oneness when you add to cart.

Also size 8 and 8.5 left of the black and white colorway.

By the way, for anyone who has the LeBron 20s and the KD 15s, any thoughts or preference for casual use?

By the way, for anyone who has the LeBron 20s and the KD 15s, any thoughts or preference for casual use?
Both are really comfortable, but walking around in the KD’s I still notice a slight heel slip. The full length Zoom gives a smoother ride so that might be a plus if just being used casually.

My advice would be to just get what looks better, for casual wear the differences in tech isn’t really gonna matter much.

Thanks 23mj88 23mj88 grittyman grittyman ! Yeah, they both look amazing and I'm sure they're amazing no matter what. My concern was on the LBJ 20s' top-loaded forefoot Zoom Air and whether it sticks out like a bulge. Performance-wise, it's not bothersome, I'm sure.

grittyman grittyman - i saw your post a few pages back, and you said the KD15s feel like it has that running shoe feeling, right? Would you say it's just the cushioning or would it be the whole shoe itself?

Anyone tried runners loop for heel slip? Or after break in it’s fine? Meaning the insole needs to compress and form a bit?

I need to try on in store, think my DSG has em. That $90 price point is nice

Thanks 23mj88 23mj88 grittyman grittyman ! Yeah, they both look amazing and I'm sure they're amazing no matter what. My concern was on the LBJ 20s' top-loaded forefoot Zoom Air and whether it sticks out like a bulge. Performance-wise, it's not bothersome, I'm sure.

grittyman grittyman - i saw your post a few pages back, and you said the KD15s feel like it has that running shoe feeling, right? Would you say it's just the cushioning or would it be the whole shoe itself?
Cushioning.

Back
Top Bottom