Nike KD 15

I understand man, sometimes they hurt mine and sometimes it doesn’t.

Or it hurts at first and then goes away, it really sucks.
More days then not when they hurt and then my feet are sore for a day or two. Not worth it. Those days when they don’t hurt my feet are not often, but give me false hope the shoe will get better. They just never become full time pain free. Such a shame because there is so much to like about the shoes.

More days then not when they hurt and then my feet are sore for a day or two. Not worth it. Those days when they don’t hurt my feet are not often, but give me false hope the shoe will get better. They just never become full time pain free. Such a shame because there is so much to like about the shoes.

Man I'm sorry and I know how you feel, but it sounds like you get it a lot worse than me.

Luckily for me when they hurt, I take them off and I'm good. At times they'll usually hurt for 10-15 minutes when I first start playing and the pain goes away.

That's when it does go away. When it doesn't it'll loosen up the shoes all the way and just dribble and jog around on the court. The. I'm nice it stops hurting I'll tie the shoes correctly.

But when they don't hurt they're a great basketball shoe!

Usually I'd have about 4 or 5 pairs of them by now but after having them for 4 or 5 months I still have only 1 pair.

Many don't have the same issues as us but to those that do,

1676431678541.gif

Found these cleaning my shoes up lol may throw these on the bay or fb marketplace. Only wore them one time and forgot about them totally. Not a fan of how dirty white shoes get . Excuse the mess in the background room is currently in shambles 🤣
FC84051E-B214-4AE0-AF11-CCD09B8273A5.jpeg
1A1DF829-86B2-4B4E-AA86-43891D97CD25.jpeg

After weering today after Bron 20, this shoe is great. My favorite of his line in recent memory. It just works well. No frills

Found these cleaning my shoes up lol may throw these on the bay or fb marketplace. Only wore them one time and forgot about them totally. Not a fan of how dirty white shoes get . Excuse the mess in the background room is currently in shambles 🤣

Those never released in the US. I think the last time I checked my size on the resell sites it was well over $200 and I'm not about that

What size?

Wonder when we'll get a hint of the 16s. This thread started on 3/11/2022, so hopefully in the next 2 weeks we see the 16s!

Back
Top Bottom