Nike KD 15

15’s traction is wild! Damn, and that squeak that everyone loves 😂

Sooo smooth, cushion, and low to the ground. Fit great. Just got a quick shoot around in them but happy so far.
So much to like about the shoes. Glad they are working out for you.

Sooo smooth, cushion, and low to the ground. Fit great. Just got a quick shoot around in them but happy so far.

And you were over there scared that they wouldn't work out

1673276280402.gif

This just made me give em a go. On the hunt now. haha.
Still have not got a pair.

This just made me give em a go. On the hunt now. haha.
Still have not got a pair.
I had issues with KD12 being pretty narrow, remember almost rolling my ankle on a close out due to the forefoot shape. these are really stable, solved that.

I'd give em a go. the tongue is nice too, pretty traditional, but still integrated in the forefoot. Feels like a good mix of classic and new. my foot fit really well in a 13, my TTS in everything. Put em on, laced em up, didn't think twice.

think ventilation will be the main thing that's worse, coming from the aj 36.. those are godly haha

I had issues with KD12 being pretty narrow, remember almost rolling my ankle on a close out due to the forefoot shape. these are really stable, solved that.

I'd give em a go. the tongue is nice too, pretty traditional, but still integrated in the forefoot. Feels like a good mix of classic and new. my foot fit really well in a 13, my TTS in everything. Put em on, laced em up, didn't think twice.

think ventilation will be the main thing that's worse, coming from the aj 36.. those are godly haha

I will try them for sure. Need to find a dope colorway. Wish that purple was out

Any mid foot pain?

KD15s have like zero break in time. Good to go out of the box.

I'm gonna try to play basketball in the 15's tomorrow and I'm scared

1673492680449.gif

I've been playing in the 13's and 14's but mostly the 13's because those are outstanding!

Haven't worn the 15's in a couple of months. Sometimes they feel ok and sometimes they hurt, and I also get heel slippage.

I use the runners loop and that helps a lot, I'm hoping that I have a good experience tomorrow.

I'm gonna try to play basketball in the 15's tomorrow and I'm scared

1673492680449.gif

I've been playing in the 13's and 14's but mostly the 13's because those are outstanding!

Haven't worn the 15's in a couple of months. Sometimes they feel ok and sometimes they hurt, and I also get heel slippage.

I use the runners loop and that helps a lot, I'm hoping that I have a good experience tomorrow.
Thickest socks you own? Lol
Foot doctor Zach just used them as an example for insole swap, to take up more room, and prevent heel slip. Move insoles specifically. Which I want to try.

Are yours broken in enough? Once the midsole compresses a touch, and the sweat/materials form a bit to my foot, I’m excited to see how these react overall. Used to the aj36 premium feel and tech.

Just saw some purple TBs tonight at my daughters HS game. So nice. Wish they had that option on NDC…

Just happened to be browsing on Goat and StockX at work. And saw the volt’s going for $300+ … why resale shoot up like that? Lol

Volts were kind of like an NRG release. They sat, but stock numbers were definitely lower. No restocks either.

Pair I wanted most too. I fumbled on them while they were sitting after seeing they were showing up at outlets for a fraction of the cost.

Now when I see a color I like, I just checkout.

Pair I wanted most too. I fumbled on them while they were sitting after seeing they were showing up at outlets for a fraction of the cost.

Now when I see a color I like, I just checkout.
Yeah I remember people saying they saw them in outlets as well…waited on NDC hoping to catch them on sale for like $120, then they sold out and haven’t restocked. I’m thinking the restocking of that cw has gone and sailed.

Sat on the AP for a day or two too long and they’re gone too lol. With all the CW, those are the only ones that have caught my eye.

I’m itching to try them on court so I’m bite the bullet soon. When the next 20% off sale comes and they’re 100ish, I’ll probably pick up a basic cw and call it a day with this model.

Great shoe on court

Liked them lot today in my full court run. Actually forgot about them for the better part of the two hours. Toe shape and space was good, coming from 36 I would sometimes, rarely, get toe irritation.

They feel a bit more basic, but still good tech. I did notice the lower to the ground court feel.

Thickest socks you own? Lol
Foot doctor Zach just used them as an example for insole swap, to take up more room, and prevent heel slip. Move insoles specifically. Which I want to try.

Are yours broken in enough? Once the midsole compresses a touch, and the sweat/materials form a bit to my foot, I’m excited to see how these react overall. Used to the aj36 premium feel and tech.

I've played in the 15's four times since my post.

They hurt at first but went away much quicker than in the past. It's definitely the plastic wings that's causing the issue.

I still get heel slip, I've tired them using the runners look and it's much better but still slight heel slippage.

I have the Move Pro insoles. I put them in but couldn't feel the Zoom so I took them out.

All around it's a great and fun shoe to play in when they don't hurt! :rofl:

Everyone won't have the foot pain or the heel slippage so it'll be an amazing performer for most.

I also have to retie them at least twice every time I wear them, I had the same issue with the 14's.

I'd pick up another pair if they're CHEAP!

Back
Top Bottom