Nike KD 16

has anyone done, or seen photos (that they can share) of the kd 16 NBY with the blue lightning colour?

via IG

IMG_4951.jpeg

The BAD cw is A1. Those and the Zombie JA 1s are my favorite Nike Basketball releases of the year. NBYs don’t count lol

Went the NDC route also. They sold out in my local JD Sports.

Bout to tap in on them Wanda Vision ones now

Got a pair of Boardroom's on the way.

Been playing mostly in the LBJ 21/20, haven't seen too many reviews on this model but I have high expectations...

Got a pair of Boardroom's on the way.

Been playing mostly in the LBJ 21/20, haven't seen too many reviews on this model but I have high expectations...

Those high expectations will be justified baby.

I am currently wearing the aunt pearl, have the mint greens coming in soon. also on the fence on the BAD colorway, it is so so nice. Side note, what is the story behind BAD??

This is the best KD I have ever worn, not my favorite aesthetically, but the best performer easily.

Those high expectations will be justified baby.

I am currently wearing the aunt pearl, have the mint greens coming in soon. also on the fence on the BAD colorway, it is so so nice. Side note, what is the story behind BAD??

This is the best KD I have ever worn, not my favorite aesthetically, but the best performer easily.
Bad= Kd Grandmas initials. Barbara A. Davis. She passed in 2022.

My only gripe with 16s are the laces. They function fine but they don’t grip. Wax laces on the fifteens solved the heel slip for me. 16s don’t have that issue but it’d been a nice touch

Anyone that ordered from NDC got their BAD pair(s) yet or at least get shipping confirmation?

I get that it’s the holidays and it was a major sale going on, but 5 days later I’m still stuck on “preparing shipment”. Plus I’m on vacation now so thank god I’m having them shipped to my hotel.

Anyone that ordered from NDC got their BAD pair(s) yet or at least get shipping confirmation?

I get that it’s the holidays and it was a major sale going on, but 5 days later I’m still stuck on “preparing shipment”. Plus I’m on vacation now so thank god I’m having them shipped to my hotel.

Got a FedEx notification today but no shipped email yet from Nike. Canada size 11.5

Back
Top Bottom