Nike KD 16

Nike KD 16 “NY vs. NY”
Style Code: DZ2925-600
Release Date: August 12, 2023
Price: $150
Nike-KD-16-NY-vs-NY-DZ2925-600.jpg
Nike-KD-16-NY-vs-NY-DZ2925-600-1.png

"The lifetime partnership will continue to include footwear, apparel, and a community, and philanthropic collaboration focused on grassroots basketball. With this deal, Durant joins an elite group of Nike athletes, following Michael Jordan and LeBron James before him as forever members of the basketball division.

“When I first signed with Nike, I couldn’t have dreamed of how far we’d go in this partnership. We’ve done amazing work creatively and philanthropically. We’ve traveled the world together and built a business that will now last forever. I’m excited for the future and honored to be in rare company with this deal,” Durant said on the occasion."

"The lifetime partnership will continue to include footwear, apparel, and a community, and philanthropic collaboration focused on grassroots basketball. With this deal, Durant joins an elite group of Nike athletes, following Michael Jordan and LeBron James before him as forever members of the basketball division.

“When I first signed with Nike, I couldn’t have dreamed of how far we’d go in this partnership. We’ve done amazing work creatively and philanthropically. We’ve traveled the world together and built a business that will now last forever. I’m excited for the future and honored to be in rare company with this deal,” Durant said on the occasion."

He retweeted this

"Vivid Orange" cw supposed to release on this Friday, and we still have nothing but a few blurry pics and Durant's on feet shots of rowboat sized shoes.

Weird and frustrating. I wonder if the 5/5 date is real….

Back
Top Bottom