Nike KD 16

Durant doesn’t have diminished value. Suns have all that up while he was still out lol. He also played well in the playoffs while averaging almost 40mpg their last series :lol:

I really like the kd 16s.
Curious to see how good the Booker’s will look. Could they be better than these?
Same designer if I’m not mistaken. benslamin.

If suns were still in the playoffs and they advanced to the finals/win the finals, Nike woulda maybe dropped ‘em then. I think they did that for one of the years he was on the warriors.

I'm disappointed. Not excited by heel air strobel with a forefoot zoom bag. I'll likely still try these out if the reviews are good though.

Maybe this is a sign that the Book 1s are going to get the full length zoom strobel instead...

Damn, I'll miss the Zoom Air strobel set-up. Out of curiosity... isn't the Penny 2 cushioning set-up just about the same where there's Zoom Air up front and Air/Air Max in the heel?

Air strobel isn't bad, but they are slightly more prone to popping.

Not really sure why they downgraded after like 4 models with the full-length zoom strobel

The air strobel is nice and feels more comfortable step in wise from the go but performance wise thats a downgrade.

maybe a more plush full length cushlon as the carrier would be dope but if its like a lesser version of the 15s then meh.

Back
Top Bottom