Nike KD 3 Retro

They’re on SNKRS tho. So who knows

They’re also not labeled a “protro”

I need a pair. I loved this shoe. I really hope we get the first 4 KDs as retros at some point.

Yeah. How we gonna know? Release is coming
Damn confirmed no full length zoom. Either way I'm still in because I've never owned the 3's and I remember having the Kobe 4's/5's back in the day and just wasn't interested in KDs.

Damn confirmed no full length zoom. Either way I'm still in because I've never owned the 3's and I remember having the Kobe 4's/5's back in the day and just wasn't interested in KDs.

1675702324236.png

interesting how these are a RETRO and not a PROTRO.. and what nike basketball uses to determine which shoes should get a protro treatment?

Attachments

• 1675702317727.png
    1675702317727.png
    337.7 KB · Views: 434
1675702324236.png

interesting how these are a RETRO and not a PROTRO.. and what nike basketball uses to determine which shoes should get a protro treatment?
what retro basketball shoe has officially gotten a protro besides the Kobes where it was explicitly stated/marketed?

what retro basketball shoe has officially gotten a protro besides the Kobes where it was explicitly stated/marketed?
Werd it's usually the opposite, like they take zoom out or just crap em out altogether like those first hyperdunk retros :rofl:

I can think of shoes being revamped like the jordan 1 alpha which I believe was marketed as a performance shoe. But it obviously had a lot of changes from the original silhouette. Even as post-2000 nike ball shoes like huarache 2k4, hyperflight, and sigs like lebron and kd4 have come back, I think the protro marketing and namesake has still been unique to kobes.

None because the term Protro was a kobe thing/idea… only thing close is adidas where they essentially stole the idea and called it “restomod”

Restomod ? Who signed off on that 🤣🤣
Had to Google it, thought it was a typo lol

I'm still in.

I knew Nike was lying about the full length Zoom. They will still be great for pickup and I'm sure they will be able to be had easily. Give me the Christmas 3's then move on the 4's.

Those Aunt Pearl 3's are cool but they shouldn't have went with the weave side panels. Would've been better with straight flywire panels IMO.

That aunt pearl kd3 is a photoshop mockup of this. Definitely one of the better done photoshop mockups I've seen lately, but a photoshop nonetheless. **** all those blogs and pages and people that purposely spread rumors and misinform viewers with mockups to drive engagement

ipad_nike-kd-3-white-gold-0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom