Nike KD 3 Retro

These were below $100 when they first released. This was the budget model at the time.
Yup. But seems like they’re making protro’s in smaller qty’s so they’re selling through. Not as many discounts compared to signature models

This mock-up for the Easy Money differs a little bit from the previous mock-up posted on this thread yesterday because the dark parts on this one seem darker. This is supposed to the accurate mock-up, according to this one.

This was the mock-up post from yesterday that I'm referring to.

If you have twitter, follow US_11. An account based in japan that only posts official nike images. Sometimes they're earlier than blogs, sometimes they're late. No release dates, but no nonsense.

If you have twitter, follow US_11. An account based in japan that only posts official nike images. Sometimes they're earlier than blogs, sometimes they're late. No release dates, but no nonsense.

one of the best follows on the internet

1691516218110.png

Anyone going for the pair dropping tomorrow, 08/09? Unless theyve been pushed back.

I rly need a Kd2 protro....

pains me to see my ASG pair just sitting. loved that shoe

Nike KD 3 “White Gold”
Color: White/Metallic Gold-Light Bone
Style Code: DZ3009-100
Release Date: September 7, 2023
Price: $130
Nike KD 3 White Gold DZ3009-100 Release Date Lateral

Nike KD 3 White Gold DZ3009-100 Release Date Medial

Nike KD 3 White Gold DZ3009-100 Release Date Top

Nike KD 3 White Gold DZ3009-100 Release Date Heel

Nike KD 3 White Gold DZ3009-100 Release Date Outsole

Nike KD 3 White Gold DZ3009-100 Release Date Flywire

Nike KD 3 White Gold DZ3009-100 Release Date Rear

Was on the fence but reading through comments made this a cop, easy pickup on snkrs. Hoping the leather quality is decent judging from the pictures.

Back
Top Bottom