Nike KD 4 Retro

Size 12 on Hibbet.
Screenshot_20240912_183015_Hibbett  City Gear.jpg

Scoring titles look sweetvthere

They gonna run the KD 4 line in the ground. I get it. That lifetime contract and returns gotta be satisfied.

Break in time for me was brutal. Hot spots, callous/corns. I’m glad they don’t use hyperfuse regularly.

But man once they break in they are truly comfortable.

Last edited:
Scoring titles look sweetvthere

They gonna run the KD 4 line in the ground. I get it. That lifetime contract and returns gotta be satisfied.

Break in time for me was brutal. Hot spots, callous/corns. I’m glad they don’t use hyperfuse regularly.

But man once they break in they are truly comfortable.
You ain’t lyin. Been wearing my galaxies often just to get them to break in

Yeah, scoring titles and Christmas will be a game time decision for me.

AP are the only must

I like the 4 so much they might be hard to resist if they're as easy as the nerfs and weathermans were

Trying to cop all OG color ways. I never cared for the Xmas pair but I’ll go for em. Scoring Titles a must!

2 pairs of AP's and I'm done.

Those, Galaxies, and the Weathermans were my only "needs". Might get other pairs if I can find them in my size under retail.

Quick tangent....why Nike didn't do this for the Lebron 9????

Honestly I think it's because Lebron has more desirable retros, but none of the Lebron's sold well.

Even with that, what was the one Lebron retro that didn't go below retail, the South Beach 8?

Honestly I think it's because Lebron has more desirable retros, but none of the Lebron's sold well.

Even with that, what was the one Lebron retro that didn't go below retail, the South Beach 8?

graffitis maybe, but only in larger sizes

for some reason retro brons in 12-13 seem to always be mad low production numbers compared to other sizes

Back
Top Bottom