Nike KD 4 Retro

only good to sit on ur bedrooms decoration shelf , if you try to hoop in them order a new foot as well , they are plastic as hell an garbage even for casual walking , fire design though

only good to sit on ur bedrooms decoration shelf , if you try to hoop in them order a new foot as well , they are plastic as hell an garbage even for casual walking , fire design though

This is straight facts. although I love the shoe, I am still going to buy them.

I'm just going to buy one of those GOOD insoles. Whats yall guess on retail?

I'm gonna say 135-145.

Dang. I never had em but always digged em. Prob sit these out

Such a narrow shoe. I went up a full size in em. I'd love to see Nerfs more attainable this go around.

I was always surprised that his line “out sold” all the other Nike athletes.

Oh I'm not complaining at all.

I just want them to sell well enough so Nike keeps releasing them

I hear that I need Nike to keep putting out certain colorways while the getting good. Need them Gold medal and aunt pearl IVs brought back too. Still want the cannon Lebron 9s brought back loved that colorway.

Semi related thank goodness the young dudes ain’t on foams rn like that like that. The fact we could get some galaxy foams for not completely back breaking resale if ya gotta go that route is wild. Great time to be a fan of that window of Nike basketball stuff being brought back now.

I wonder after he retires will they be in more demand or will it become out of site out of mind, and they'll be wearing Bookers, Ja's, Ant's....

Interesting place his line is in because I'd argue the younger generation likes playing in his new shoes (The 20's, and from what I heard the 21's will be just as good on court) but don't have much interest in the older models.

This applies to KD's too only player who's shoes really fly like that are Kobe's and before his death his weren't moving like how they are now either. Really just depends on how much demand for them the late 20's and up crowd has for them.

This era of Nike basketball is what birthed my love of sneakers when I was a teenager so imma always be on it. I love Brons, KD's, foams, retro Jordans, all that.

2011-2014 was amazing for sneakers, people actually wore what they liked. The corniness was still present but at least the corny people still liked wearing their shoes.

Last edited:
1698909566499.jpg

I guess I'll go ahead and say, I'll wait and see

but the color doesn't look promising

Back
Top Bottom