Nike KD 4 Retro

all the pairs prolly in IND tbh
I wouldn’t put it past me at all, I wasn’t expecting to see so many people get their pairs today. They had pairs up until noon. Last size is 9.5-10 so I’ve heard.
Went true to size. Feels like they found a happy medium between the traditional narrowness of KD kicks and making them fit good for us regular feet folks. Def gonna double up for the right price.

Of course all the lame resellers came out today.
I don’t see these being more than 200-220

These are so 🔥 definitely takes you back to a time how much hype was with these in 2012 it was insane. I almost bit the bullet to order on goat for $250 but found them locally for $190 for a size 9. Glad I had some patience this morning lol.

IMG_3291.jpeg
IMG_3287.jpeg
IMG_3286.jpeg
IMG_3288.jpeg
IMG_3289.jpeg

Decided to tried my luck at Foot lockereds (and the last shoes i got from Ftl were the 2016 flew games).

Got there and he said raffles only (and i havent participated in that since well before the pandemnical).

and moments before i was aboot threw an entitlement, geriatric sneaker enthusiasts tantrum…

He axed what size i was…

Lol

IMG_0136.jpeg

IMG_0140.jpeg

I was aboot to put him in a headlock, but he bigger than me. So im elated thangs twerked outs for my sake…

IMG_0064.gif

Decided to tried my luck at Foot lockereds (and the last shoes i got from Ftl were the 2016 flew games).

Got there and he said raffles only (and i havent participated in that since well before the pandemnical).

and moments before i was aboot threw an entitlement, geriatric sneaker enthusiasts tantrum…

He axed what size i was…

Lol

IMG_0136.jpeg

IMG_0140.jpeg

I was aboot to put him in a headlock, but he bigger than me. So im elated thangs twerked outs for my sake…

IMG_0064.gif

Damn man I wanted to wear these 😩

Actually won an EQL raffle!

Been waiting for these shoes forever. Drove up to Orlando for the original release and wasn’t able to get anything bc they shut down the whole asg release due to how crazy it got lol. Will never forget that weekend tho

I hit on SNKRs today! Copped a sz 14, I usually wear sz 13 but I remember back in high school I bought scoring titles TTS & my pink toe was burning. I wore those once and sold immediately. That pain was no joke. Im seeing reviews are suggesting TTS, do you think I’ll be ok being that I sized up? Only gonna rock casually & I’d rather not wear these at all if it’s the same discomfort from the OG.

Ended up with two pairs so one is going to a friend..
Shocked I won an EQL from Packer Shoes

Back
Top Bottom