Nike KD 4 Retro

1708307593974.png

Anybody know if they had pairs available in Indy over the weekend?
The pairs they did have got ate up. I there was a guy there with his kids. We all knew that little dude didn’t wear a 10.5.

To my knowledge no one else had them here but Corporate. I plan on heading to Snipes later today to see if they’re getting them at some point. Our store just opened so their shipments have been pushed back.

The pairs they did have got ate up. I there was a guy there with his kids. We all knew that little dude didn’t wear a 10.5.

To my knowledge no one else had them here but Corporate. I plan on heading to Snipes later today to see if they’re getting them at some point. Our store just opened so their shipments have been pushed back.

Tell me this is the kid. Cause the dad was poppin off on Discord tellin fools how they needed to get on him and his kid’s level 😂
IMG_9225.jpeg

Reselling dying right
It is but you see the 40+ pairs that dude picked up and he’ll be able to make 50-60 profit average on all of those. 2500 is still 2500 but obviously Galaxy 4’s and Bred 4’s are outliers and two of the best resale GR’s in the past year. You couldn’t rely on that kind of income in a month, let alone a week, with 9 out of 10 Nike/JB drops.

Which is to say maybe it covered travel, hotel, food and game costs to take a kid to ASW, but it’s not significant income on the reg.

That is true. People on Nt used me to get them sneakers for them. MANY can vouch for this. and I wasn't doing it for profit like that. I just asked them to pay for shipping and some tip some didn't.

Resellers making this a job SMH

I don't know. I'd rather pay $50 or $60 over retail today rather than the hassle in the old days of needing to be there at 4am or camp out overnight.

Them doing all of that helps lower the resell price.

Back
Top Bottom