Nike KD 4 Retro

Yeah there was but i think people get access to drops at different times, i skipped the last few. Today had a FSR or the Galaxys and also had reverse grinches
BASURA de caliente!!!! I'm on eBay Top Star, didn't get an email, nothing. Passed my trial period like 6 weeks ago, now these bammas telling me I got "8 months left". Make it make sense, champ. SMFH

Size 10 Retro ASG -vs- Size 10.5 OG Easter
IMG_9583.jpeg

Glad I Stayed With A 10 On These Retro’s

The stock insoles are so terrible on these for hooping. My Achilles has bothered me twice after playing in the Galaxys on 2 different occasions for about 2 hours each.

Picked up the move game day insoles so going to swap them next week and see how they feel next hoop session.

The stock insoles are so terrible on these for hooping. My Achilles has bothered me twice after playing in the Galaxys on 2 different occasions for about 2 hours each.

Picked up the move game day insoles so going to swap them next week and see how they feel next hoop session.

So because KD did it, you thought you could too? Why would you play in these versus a sneaker with modern tech?

I only played in these once and I had the move insoles in it. No Achilles pain but I do feel the shoe needs break in time for it to conform to your foot. The traction and cushion is good enough for me I just don’t like how the upper feels. It’s very stiff but surely they’ll feel fine after breaking in

What’s not modern about KD IV tech? Did I miss something that dropped in the last 10 years that vastly changed comfort and durability? I’ve even bought recent Jordan sigs and couldn’t tell you what new tech they have that shames this model.

What’s not modern about KD IV tech? Did I miss something that dropped in the last 10 years that vastly changed comfort and durability? I’ve even bought recent Jordan sigs and couldn’t tell you what new tech they have that shames this model.

You have the KD 4 and have worn the Lebron 21, KD 16 or Jordan 38 and think they're comparable?

The KD 4 was a $95 budget sneaker with a small zoom bag.

The Kobe 5 and 6s are protros no? With updated tech?

The kicks Kobe wanted protroed?
1. Folks are still hooping in Ogs even some in the league, and folks are even going to Reps as it had gotten so bad.
2. The only “tech upgrades” in the protro 5 and 6s were underfoot cushioning. Both cushions (cushlon/zoom) were cushions that were available when the 6s originally released.
3. The tech in the kd 4 is still being used in new models today. . Ie ja 1, kyries whole line had this setup and was Nike’s top selling line.

1. Folks are still hooping in Ogs even some in the league, and folks are even going to Reps as it had gotten so bad.
2. The only “tech upgrades” in the protro 5 and 6s were underfoot cushioning. Both cushions (cushlon/zoom) were cushions that were available when the 6s originally released.
3. The tech in the kd 4 is still being used in new models today. . Ie ja 1, kyries whole line had this setup and was Nike’s top selling line.

Do you have OG KD's? Again it was a budget sneaker with a small zoom bag you can't even feel.

You have the KD 4 and have worn the Lebron 21, KD 16 or Jordan 38 and think they're comparable?

The KD 4 was a $95 budget sneaker with a small zoom bag.
Uhh I’m fairly certain that tech is still in Nike production today with the Ja 1. It’s a narrow shoe but the KDIV isn’t some outdated trash by any means.

Uhh I’m fairly certain that tech is still in Nike production today with the Ja 1. It’s a narrow shoe but the KDIV isn’t some outdated trash by any means.
I have two original pairs of KD 4s and a handful of Ja’s. Feel the tech more in the Ja’s than I ever did the 4s and the 4s are prob my favorite KD model.

Are you dudes talking about a sneaker you've worn?
Yes, more importantly as they are basketball sneakers I’ve hooped in them. I still have my gold medal 4s and copper Christmas’s, I can get you pics if you want verification, but outside of flyknit, and zoom strobel, Modern tech is the same as “old tech” If you wanna call it that, it’s just marketing.

Yes, more importantly as they are basketball sneakers I’ve hooped in them. I still have my gold medal 4s and copper Christmas’s, I can get you pics if you want verification, but outside of flyknit, and zoom strobel, Modern tech is the same as “old tech” If you wanna call it that, it’s just marketing.

No, it's a distinct difference in quality of tech on feet. Much less the differences in higher and lower end basketball models.

What you're saying is air is air, and a pair of Air Max 1's are just like a pair of Vapor Max. It's a lot more than marketing. If you played in some Lebron 21's and then played in some KD 4's you would know this. This is why I pay no attention to most people on NT when it comes to fit or comfort.

Back
Top Bottom