Nike KD 4 Retro

Galaxy
KD4 - Galaxy.png

Hi everyone, for those who bought the 2024 kd 4 retros have anyone experience pinky rubbing issues when you played in these several times? I had this issue way back on the original. Kickgenius and nightwing had this pinky blister issue as well if im not mistaken. Any insights?

Hi everyone, for those who bought the 2024 kd 4 retros have anyone experience pinky rubbing issues when you played in these several times? I had this issue way back on the original. Kickgenius and nightwing had this pinky blister issue as well if im not mistaken. Any insights?
No blister but they hurt the pinky toe until you break them in. Took me ten hours of wear and I half sized up

They def softened up the midsole

Pinky toe trauma isn’t as prevalent with this retro as it was with the OG.

No blister but they hurt the pinky toe until you break them in. Took me ten hours of wear and I half sized up
Really? thanks man for your insights. I was wearing size 11 that time and i had the away cw (black/blue/orange). I am originally 10.5 and since it was so tight at the toe box i decided to half size up that time and thinking to size down this time for retros. Maybe this shoe will not be for me after all.

They def softened up the midsole

Pinky toe trauma isn’t as prevalent with this retro as it was with the OG.
Hey man thanks for sharing your experience appreciate it. Way back its around $95 so wont hurt if you decided not to play it at all but this time $130 and if it only ends up the same problem then itll be so frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom