Nike KD 9 ID Thread - Available July 7, 2016

Second id arrived...

Ordered this:

View media item 2151334
I was looking for an "all red" shoes but not a plain ones, I wanted some "subtle" details and per the renders it seemed like.

I got this:

View media item 2151336
View media item 2151339
In the end the combination wasnt that subtle I guess... Also I think its hard to notice on the pics, but red is a little bit ashy and there is plenty of black areas....

View media item 2151341
And some white on the toe area:

View media item 2151355
What I really liked is the fade on the midsole:

View media item 2151356View media item 2151357
On fence to return them...

Here's my pairs. Went with a GSW/Filipino American colorway. Disappointed the flag was missing the sun and stars. Also the royal blue toe has a lot of white and black threads showing through the blue. I'm sure with more wear, more white and black threads will be visible. Love the stars on the heal. Might just keep and try to redye the blue

IMG_4996 by Kevin Reduta, on Flickr

Low how this second pair came out. Might dye the last eyelet by the heal black to offset the white eyelets on the black toe.

Pictures are a bit out of focused, but will take more shots later if anyone wants to see more

IMG_4995 by Kevin Reduta, on Flickr

These are so wet, but i'm tying to chill.... September is expensive enough as it is 
laugh.gif

I made my IDs last week and got an "almost ready" email this morning. I wasn't expecting them until October.

Back
Top Bottom