Nike KD 9 ID Thread - Available July 7, 2016

Nice! Got a black/gold pair coming soon, should be here by Monday. I like the matte gold swoosh.

Yea I really like the matte gold as well. And the black flyknit looks perfect

Maybe Nike took note of all the Kobe XI ID complaints and made sure to take care of us on these

Last edited:
Dam ordered a home colorway on the first day they put them up and still no updates. Oh well guess Sepember it is.

Are you able to get the XdR outsoles on Nike ID for the kd9s? Has anybody got them if so how are they. Feel like this would be the perfect shoe for outdoor, full length zoom air with an Xdr outsole

Bump anybody...

Are you able to get the XdR outsoles on Nike ID for the kd9s? Has anybody got them if so how are they. Feel like this would be the perfect shoe for outdoor, full length zoom air with an Xdr outsole

Bump anybody...

Haven't seen any come in, but yes they are an option for the iD

That fade midsole has me concerned

Because it might not extend further to align with the other color of the vamp(not as depicted from the rendering) or they might get paint on other parts of the shoe?

I'm considering remaking with the vamp black since I don't have confidence in them to get the fade to extend further like how I want. The black/grey fade should look better on all black upper.

Last edited:
Yea I just think with having made a pair based on the render with the fade midsole and then if it turns out like half of that, just going to make the shoe look off.

It might be a YMMV type deal but with their inconsistency they'll probably mess it up somewhere else (get paint on the outsole or flyknit color is off, etc).

Looks like my pair spent a little too much time in Alaska yesterday, gotta wait til Monday for my iDs to come in. 
frown.gif

All red is nice. Def looks painted though. Painted flyknit looks duller and flat.

....asked Nike a week ago where my KD 9 multi colors were at. Said they were almost finished and would be shipped out last Saturday. Just found out they're 'still in the process'what the hell nike? All this time for a set designed sneaker?

That's a nice blend on the MC but the cotton candy colors was no bueno. Should have been blue and yellow.

Back
Top Bottom