Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I wasn't feeling the mic drop at first because of the three different zones of patterns in the forefoot, but it's really growing on me. Hoping to pick them up for 50% off at the employee store next month if they still have them lol.
Didn't have them at the ES on Saturday.

So I can't use my vip with $15off?
You probably have a better chance to use it in person honestly. They won't let you use it online as it will most likely be excluded from discount like every newly released shoe on FTL. They don't care in store though. 

Regretted passing these on RD here in Canada, but just copped the Pre-Heat here at the Niketown Harajuku store in Tokyo. They still had some sizes available I think. Bought the second last size 10.

View media item 2103887

Last edited:
On the Mic Drops does anyones flyknit not match up 100% from left shoe to right shoe? Mine is off about 1/4 inch.

I know that's being ocd but just curious.

Man the Wife gave me 160$ to get these today and as soon as I get to work I get a Swoosh Pass in the email for this weekend.

Might have to pass now on these :smh:. More bang for my buck lol

You probably can. I used my $15 off and got free socks. Lol

You probably have a better chance to use it in person honestly. They won't let you use it online as it will most likely be excluded from discount like every newly released shoe on FTL. They don't care in store though. 

Okay, cool. Last time FTL got a memo which did not allow VIP rewards used on the 11 lows. Hope this isn't the case.

Man the Wife gave me 160$ to get these today and as soon as I get to work I get a Swoosh Pass in the email for this weekend.

Might have to pass now on these
mean.gif
. More bang for my buck lol
That is a good problem to have lol

Some FTL probably will treat this release as a regular release seeing the Premiere and Mic drop are on shelves. I know my FTL will let me use my rewards. Doesn't hurt to try, ymmv. Preheats still a pass though lol.

Last edited:
I just got my swoosh pass and my local Finish Line is showing up on the locator. Is Finish Line considered a Nike Clearance Store? Sorry, new to the Swoosh Pass thing. Just wondering if I could use it there?

I just got my swoosh pass and my local Finish Line is showing up on the locator. Is Finish Line considered a Nike Clearance Store? Sorry, new to the Swoosh Pass thing. Just wondering if I could use it there?
no, they are specific Nike Factory/Clearance stores

Roosevelt field Mall had it this morning. I got mine and only one other person was there for it when i was.

Some FTL probably will treat this release as a regular release seeing the Premiere and Mic drop are on shelves. I know my FTL will let me use my rewards. Doesn't hurt to try, ymmv. Preheats still a pass though lol.

Hope that's true, cause $15 can buy me breakfast after grabbing the Zero. Consolation to them not releasing those blk with red accents or blk with blue accents.

Anyone else from the east coast buy from a footlocker yet? Easy pickup?

Last edited:
Hope that's true, cause $15 can buy me breakfast after grabbing the Zero. Consolation to them not releasing those blk with red accents or blk with blue accents.

Anyone else from the east coast buy from a footlocker yet? Easy pickup?
Yes 10 am Roosevelt in NY. 2 of us were there to get thats it.

Roosevelt field Mall had it this morning. I got mine and only one other person was there for it when i was.
That was deff me haha I was in the Yankee shirt. Super easy to get and these look awesome in person. The only thing thats kinda buggin me is that I feel the flyknit by the toe doesn't have the padding or softness that the USA's have.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom