Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The upcoming multis/white are really multi color. It will be a white in the heel, grey swoosh, and the flyknit portion will have white webbing with the hexagons having multicolor threads. Will also have a white midsole and gum bottom outsole. Remind me of the kobe 11 white horse. 
42268-You-had-my-curiosity-but-now-y-MK6z.gif

Hard to tell from the pic but they look pretty good :nerd:

The unlimiteds and birds of paradise are both :x

View media item 2110694View media item 2110695View media item 2110696
Some quick photos of the birds. Really lovin the green flyknit on these.

Pretty lame they dropped those white/gum soles later in the day. You would think the earlier you got there the more shoes there would be. I will be heated if they drop the home colorway cause thats the one i went in specifically looking for lol.Good luck to anyone that goes the next 2 days, hope yall flourish and get what youre looking for

i have an 11am Sunday morning slot. Hopefully it's all luck and the put out the white/multis during my visit.

View media item 2110694View media item 2110695View media item 2110696
Some quick photos of the birds. Really lovin the green flyknit on these.

Pretty lame they dropped those white/gum soles later in the day. You would think the earlier you got there the more shoes there would be. I will be heated if they drop the home colorway cause thats the one i went in specifically looking for lol.Good luck to anyone that goes the next 2 days, hope yall flourish and get what youre looking for

Eying these when I go on Monday.

GRs were never going to be $200, the pre-heats were supposed to be $200 no one really knows why but its just assumed that it was because the name pre-heat and KD wore them in the playoffs ( i assume)

pre-heats have metal lace tips, the GRs are regular laces .. pre heat may also have a more "quality" lace

other than that there is really no difference but they are all $150

Both of my pairs have the metal tips but I got one pre heat and one GR...

Back
Top Bottom