• .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
nerd.gif

Right, forgot about the pre-heats. I meant actually released though, BOP and white/multis technically haven't released yet.

Yeah but the guy above was saying he is loosing faith early due to colourways so far, and you said 3 I'm just putting it out there that it's 6 so far that guys have in hand not the 3.

Pre Heats & Unlimited are by far the best so far. I have USA too but dare not even look at them in box incase my eyes get them dirty :tongue:

Not a big fan of the white midsole AND outsole on the Birds. The MC/gum is nice but you wouldn't know it's MC unless you held it up to your face
laugh.gif

Not a big fan of the white midsole AND outsole on the Birds. The MC/gum is nice but you wouldn't know it's MC unless you held it up to your face :lol:
I know i wish the birds of paradise had a black midsole. Maybe even a clear sole too[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Not so thread related but for those who safe keep their shoes and/or are on the move like me, here's a great inexpensive product to store and carry from Ikea.

$7.99 for a pack of 4 in multiple colors:
http://m.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/art/10300036/

View media item 2133315Above shown with mesh flap opened

View media item 2133316Above shown with mesh flap closed

View media item 2133317Each unit holds a pair of shoes from lowtop to highs and worth every penny.

Back
Top Bottom