Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nike has done a piss poor job of not utilizing the multi-color flyknit and it's ridiculous potential to set this shoe off right!

Summer pack was perfect for example. I just don't really do white based kicks anymore.

And of course, the unreleased joints that EVERYONE has been craving for were also done right.

Why are they releasing so many c/ws with a single/solid color flyknit?

They made TB 11s as well.
I know, i really wanted those too. That clear sole ruins it for teams. White soles or the main color would be great. I mean the reg model (flyknit), no the mesh. The would be too expenseive i guess tho. Lots of tbs are made but only gave to college or nba teams. They really need to release a few of the sig players team colors, a bit of random unique colors, and a few tb colors.

View media item 2235102

we need some warriors colors come on nike, a silhouette as good as this and cw are so upsetting... might need to ID a pair soon

I guess ...

I think im just over buyin shoes in general. Other than a cpl things nothin even really cathes my eye and those cpl dont even really have me hyped for the chase.

Last edited:
^^^ yep, same here. From a pure performance standpoint, I just don't see how they get better than this year. Looks aside, I bought 3 pair of kd9 because they are that good to play in for me. Plus all the adidas shoes, and brandblack - I'm set.

^^^

so clean 
smokin.gif

Nike has done a piss poor job of not utilizing the multi-color flyknit and it's ridiculous potential to set this shoe off right!

Summer pack was perfect for example. I just don't really do white based kicks anymore.

And of course, the unreleased joints that EVERYONE has been craving for were also done right.

Why are they releasing so many c/ws with a single/solid color flyknit?
They did the same with the Kobe line. The KD 9 has actually been taking advantage of the Flyknit look a lot better

Back
Top Bottom