Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nervous about lockdown -- second game in a row where Durant has had his heel slip out.

Last edited:
he always loses his shoes no matter the model. he lost the 8's numerous times and the 6's as well. I am pretty sure he doesn't tie them super tight to begin with and the amount of stress a 6ft11 guy puts on his shoes running like he does and doing what he does during a game is most likely more than you will ever put on the shoe

Night wing touched on something.. What about that stiching that separates the front/mid and the rear of the shoe.. I'm wondering if that'll be tight on your foot. I wear neoprene sleeves for my ankles while hoopin so I'm thinking going a half size up.

Last edited:
This red area is a weird design decision to me. Why put it at all? And if you already decide to put that tape, why not put it all the way up covering the stitching?
Also nightwing mentioned that the seam can cause discomfort for widefooters.
View media item 2046721

Last edited:
Nervous about lockdown -- second game in a row where Durant has had his heel slip out.
i watched the whole game, may have missed a play here or there. I didnt see his heel slip out but are you talking about the time he slipped and fell and lost the rock? I actually rewinded it just to see if the shoes were to blame. Literally he just slipped as if there was a wet spot or he lost his balance. But maybe it was lack of grippy traction. It wasn't his heel slipping out, but u might be talkng bout something different

i watched the whole game, may have missed a play here or there. I didnt see his heel slip out but are you talking about the time he slipped and fell and lost the rock? I actually rewinded it just to see if the shoes were to blame. Literally he just slipped as if there was a wet spot or he lost his balance. But maybe it was lack of grippy traction. It wasn't his heel slipping out, but u might be talkng bout something different

No, pretty sure his shoe came loose on the defensive end.

What an amazing departure from the status quo for Nike. Sounds like the teched out shoe is going to be a pleasure.

found a on foot vid on YouTube.. Looks good. The way he moves his forefoot in the shoe shows how flexible the shoe is. Glad it's not stiff in the forefoot.

Last edited:
Its kinda crazy the black and white flyknit pair came out of nowhere. Just as early as last week we saw these appear on ebay. We been had mention of the other cws for some time now. I even made a decision to get the black and red pair first. I guess Nike release calendar didnt matter. I wonder where did these fall at on the RDC....???

Yeah, when we had the preview of the black and red CW. My mind was made, but I had to cop these early from eBay too. They look great! Waiting for them to arrive still, can't wait to play in them!

so far, every colourway we have been shown looks awesome! And if all goes well, hopefully own them all!

Cant wait 2 see the crazy flyknit colors, I hope they really start pushing colorway boundaries with these

With the looks and full length zoom these are a cop at retail. I just hope it fits better than the 8 for us wide footers

Back
Top Bottom