Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I can't believe Nike skipped the N7's considering they're the only other theme that sells out besides the AP.

Anybody knows if sneakersnstuff gives your money back if your shoes tear?? The zoom bag of my KD 9s it's almost done, the rubber that is located between de chamber that connects de bags has ripped on my left shoe, although the zoom bag hasn't popped yet, i don't know how long it will last. I've used the shoes since the first week of december.

Last edited:
Anybody knows if sneakersnstuff gives your money back if your shoes tear?? The zoom bag of my KD 9s it's almost done, the rubber that is located between de chamber that connects de bags has ripped on my left shoe, although the zoom bag hasn't popped yet, i don't know how long it will last. I've used the shoes since the first week of december.

They'll prb tell you to call nike

feminine? wait what????

If you replace the word "7s" and "wtkd7s" with "Aunt Pearl KD 7s" then I agree wholeheartedly lol

nike-kd-7-premium-aunt-pearl-5.jpg

Shoe is nice, i just think the wings make em look feminine :lol: to each his own

wtkd7s are super underrated... doubled up by mistake, but i'm glad I got a pair on ice

on another note, BOPs are fire on feet... I don't know why I fronted on them in the first place 

Does anyone else know the quantity of the stores near you are getting?

The two HoH near me are getting only 24 pairs each. Both FCFS.

Back
Top Bottom