Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pray for KD [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Not confirmed, but that's the word from the "insiders". That's also the upper bound, I think it's just a hyper extension. But you're right he hasn't even taken the MRI yet

It didn't look too crazy. But you never know.

Hopefully, a month or less.

My guess is it's bad, the word after the game is the locker room was the most somber they've seen it in a long, long time. Players know. Damn...

Hope it's not season ending. He walked off on his own so that's a positive until the MRI results

Even though the warriors don't know the results yet. They are going to sign Matt Barnes.

I think that's just precautionary. Hopefully he's out a month or less. A veteran like Matt can sort of fill the void.

Even though the warriors don't know the results yet. They are going to sign Matt Barnes.

I think that's just precautionary. Hopefully he's out a month or less. A veteran like Matt can sort of fill the void.
is dat you athletic alchemy?

Sources say he's done for the regular season!

About 6.5 weeks till the playoffs, let's hope he's back to around 100% then.

What? ESPN is reporting bone bruise and sprained MCL - not torn. If that diagnosis is correct, then he should be back in time for the playoffs.

Back to the shoes, buddy of mine found a few pairs of the summer pack 9s for $60 at one of the outlets. Too bad they didn't have my size.

What? ESPN is reporting bone bruise and sprained MCL - not torn. If that diagnosis is correct, then he should be back in time for the playoffs.

Back to the shoes, buddy of mine found a few pairs of the summer pack 9s for $60 at one of the outlets. Too bad they didn't have my size.

That's what NBATV reported had reported of 7:30 Eastern Time.

Now the report is what you're reporting.

Now they're reporting that it's worst that what is being put out their by the Warriors.

This is unfortunate and bananas.

I hope I'm wrong and he comes back for April-June. That's my guy.

Meanwhile in OKC...
View media item 2351965

Last edited:
Wow he healed fast then :lol: Maybe this what the Warriors need to be tested to make their chemistry stronger. Watch KD comes back in the Elites and leads the team to a title. Nike will use that to market the shoes like they did for Lebron/Kyrie.

Wow he healed fast then :lol: Maybe this what the Warriors need to be tested to make their chemistry stronger. Watch KD comes back in the Elites and leads the team to a title. Nike will use that to market the shoes like they did for Lebron/Kyrie.

Don't give the folks in Beaverton any ideas bro. :lol:

Where and which sizes?

Auburn, WA. It was last week and they only had bigger sizes - 12 and up after he grabbed the last 11

Back
Top Bottom