Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Glueing a shoe back together and trying to actually play basketball in it is def a waste of time and or money. Once they come apart, they are done for. That's like trying to put a cigarette back together after its already been smoked. Not gonna happen

Glueing a shoe back together and trying to actually play basketball in it is def a waste of time and or money. Once they come apart, they are done for. That's like trying to put a cigarette back together after its already been smoked. Not gonna happen

Nope, i glued back my Zoom 2K3 and they work great. Just have to use the right glue.

if you glue em back and it doesn't hold up, wouldn't that kill your chances of filing a claim with Nike?

I assume once they see that during their inspection it would void your "warranty"

I have a question. So if I purchase the KD 9s that are on sale right now on Nike.com, if the airbags pop, is it 1 year since purchase or is it 1-2 years after manufacture date that you can file a claim?

Update I got a voucher for $150. Y'all that got $200 got lucky. Ima send in my gold medals at some point. Tbh I still may grab a pair if I see em for 79 or better
laugh.gif
For whatever reason, I believe that most of the older KD 9s are $200 and everything else after that is $150. 

I remember there was some confusion when the pre-heat colorway dropped and some people had to pay $200 at FLs and other retailers when the retail price was said to be $150. I think the box even said $200 MRSP if I'm not mistaken.

For whatever reason, I believe that most of the older KD 9s are $200 and everything else after that is $150. 

I remember there was some confusion when the pre-heat colorway dropped and some people had to pay $200 at FLs and other retailers when the retail price was said to be $150. I think the box even said $200 MRSP if I'm not mistaken.

The gold medal also were $200. Said $200 on the box price but they retailed for $150.

I feel they were going to originally be at $200 retail but Nike changed their mind and dropped them down to $150 but they made the boxes already.

Seems like they done that in a couple models before.

KD 9 VOUCHER VALUES

Preheat - $200
USA - $200
Summer Pack - $200 (unconfirmed)
Unlimited- $200 (unconfirmed)
Gold Medals - $200
Birds of Paradise - $200 (unconfirmed)
Battle greys -$200 (unconfirmed)
Blackouts - $200 (unconfirmed)
Obsidian- ?
Christmas/sauce- $150

Last edited:
The gold medal also were $200. Said $200 on the box price but they retailed for $150.

I feel they were going to originally be at $200 retail but Nike changed their mind and dropped them down to $150 but they made the boxes already.

Seems like they done that in a couple models before.
On my USA box it says $150 retail so who knows, still got a $200 voucher for em

Last edited:
Some of the 9s are down to $72 on NDC after the summer20 promo code. Sale ends tonight. That's a great price. I'd buy another pair for casual if they weren't a pain in the *** to put on. :tongue:

Ok, so the front part of my kd 9s "broke" I was trying to ask my friends, cause. I thought the zoom bag popped. But, it's the tow area connected to the shoe, that leaves me feeling "slanted" any options on what I can do? My "usa" kd 9s are one of my favorites, even though I have other shoes I can use.

Ok, so the front part of my kd 9s "broke" I was trying to ask my friends, cause. I thought the zoom bag popped. But, it's the tow area connected to the shoe, that leaves me feeling "slanted" any options on what I can do? My "usa" kd 9s are one of my favorites, even though I have other shoes I can use.
Can you post a pic of what the damage looks like? 

All I can say is, time to cash in [emoji]128176[/emoji] [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Can you post a pic of what the damage looks like? 
[ATTACHMENT=13812]IMG_7149.JPG (2,263k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT] that's the right shoe, I'm looking at it, and don't really see what the issue is. Edit: I I see that the air bag is sticking out

Last edited:
[ATTACHMENT=13812]IMG_7149.JPG (2,263k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT] that's the right shoe, I'm looking at it, and don't really see what the issue is. Edit: I I see that the air bag is sticking out

Good luck on that claim - those are worn out.

Back
Top Bottom