Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Cool thanks boss. Im tts in basically all shoes, i find it crazy how so many cats size up and down on so many models. Cant wait [emoji]128552[/emoji] strongly considering copping the white joints off ndc just to ball in and sending em back by the 30 day mark. I know that's not right but theyve made so much $ off me over the years lol

I am on the fence for the MC's I was all in for the ones we thought were dropping.  I will def cop the black/purple pair

The pink is a nice touch imo guys can rock pink too some of you guys with the hating pink accents I mean come on were adults here lol it makes it pop more especially on the kd logo it looks nice

The pink is a nice touch imo guys can rock pink too some of you guys with the hating pink accents I mean come on were adults here lol it makes it pop more especially on the kd logo it looks nice
who said guys shouldnt wear pink? personally it just looks awful on this pair

Pink just doesn't work on that pair IMO. I have two pair of Kobe 10 Mambacurials, so I ain't got anything against pink lol

I just noticed that cw 
laugh.gif

All i wanted was the MC's and Nike couldnt come through with the shoe. The whole time I'm gearing up for the release and they drop NR bomb. So now since Im not really feeling the Pinkish MC and the Preheats are out of reach for now. I guess ill snatch a pair of the Oreos/Mic Drop pair when they release. Release dates seem so far apart and i need to get a pair to sport now...

All i wanted was the MC's and Nike couldnt come through with the shoe. The whole time I'm gearing up for the release and they drop NR bomb. So now since Im not really feeling the Pinkish MC and the Preheats are out of reach for now. I guess ill snatch a pair of the Oreos/Mic Drop pair when they release. Release dates seem so far apart and i need to get a pair to sport now...
Yo, that's exactly how I felt! I was anticipating the first Black/Multi Color pair that leaked a few months ago, but I had a bad feeling it wasn't going to come out when stores were getting pairs of the black/white pair and the all white pair. Depending on the price of the Nike ID KD 9s, I may just ID them, or if the selections are weak, I'll just get the black/white pair. I have a $200 Voucher that I've been trying to use for the last 8 months lol.

Last edited:
Am I the only one, who had zero problems to get the feet in them right from the start? 
nerd.gif

All I read is, that it was difficult to put them on at the beginning.

Are my feet really "that" narrow? 
laugh.gif

I'm not really feeling any of these recent colorways either. I need a new shoe to ball in, so I may settle for the blk/wht.

Back
Top Bottom