Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh lawwwwwd. The grey CW along with both black and the white are all cops. Damn. Nike is really hitting my wallet this spring / summer

The heel space/slip from the summit pics is gone to. Maybe he's lacing them tight now. That was my only worry for the shoe

Never followed his shoes but the ones he's wearing tonight will be copped. They are beautiful and he's balling out in em.

Zoom in its purest form is an awesome cushioning experience. I can remember back in the day Nike outlets use to have a zoom cushioning pad at the front entrance of the store. You could take your shoe off and step directly on the zoom pad. Man it fell like ypur foot melting in a bed of comfort.

Its all in how Nike incorporates the zooom cushioning in there shoes. The KD8 has an articulated zoom cushioning setup. The problem is the little bumpers on the outer midsole prohibits the full functionality of zoom tech which makes it hard to compress under load. Depending on your weight, when playing ball, the zoom might not feel present either. Since KD is on the heavier side he might demand a more firm setup (which he might love). I remember trying on the 8's and felt no bounce or spring from the zoom. If im not mistaken, i heard the Olympic KD9 had a full length max unit because the zoom was too squishy. Im not sure how true it is.

Nevertheless, if the zoom setups were encapsulated they would feel much more like zoom cushioning should feel. The zoom bags are placed inside the shoes and the midsole is encapsulated around it.

Even with all this said all zoom bags are different. The thickness, the placement, and even the bags psi can effect how and zoom reacts. For an example the Lebron X (full length Zoom) bags differ from the Lebron X elites. They added more gas to the elites too make the firmer: Via Wear Testers review on youtube.
Shouts out to nightwing great info like always

Quote:
I can't let Wear Testers steal all the credit. The only part I got from the youtube review was about the Lebron Xs. All the rest was me lol....
He literally said everything you said word for word in his KD 8 review video..
alien.gif

KD is in the 9's tonight.

We get some closeups man:pimp:

Wonder if there was some type of clearance needed to wear them for the game? He has been wearing them in practice etc. There is still another elite to release at the end of the month. Never mind the fact he has been wearing the regular version mostly during the playoffs.

Not sure. It's safe to say he's personally shelved the 8's though

looked really good on KD tonight... with being priced at 150 i actually expect a sell out on almost every CW for these. i doubt theyll end up in outlets like the 8s

Back
Top Bottom