Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You and other guys keep referring to this beenkill guy jokingly. Did he do something early on in the thread or something? Still new to the thread so idk.

unless all his posts were deleted, you should be able to see everything maybe 10-15 pages before this.

basically he tried saying hes friends of friends of KD and tried telling us these would be limited beyond limited (Pre Heats) at 250 total pairs. He continued on and on about a whole mess of other stuff that absolutely nobody believed because he couldnt type out 2 complete sentences.

unless all his posts were deleted, you should be able to see everything maybe 10-15 pages before this.

basically he tried saying hes friends of friends of KD and tried telling us these would be limited beyond limited (Pre Heats) at 250 total pairs. He continued on and on about a whole mess of other stuff that absolutely nobody believed because he couldnt type out 2 complete sentences.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Why the **** would kds be that limited? What a dumb***.

20th grade education level if I recall correctly.

Reading back on beenkill posts are tears :rofl:

He legit spoke like he was tweeting. Always abbreviating for no reason :lol:

I wear a size 10 on all my Kobes. Does anyone know if 10's would be a good fit for me? Both WearTesters and Zach Kerr's YouTube recommendations are to go 1/2 a size down. FYI, I recently bought the Nike Zoom All Out in Size 10 which is all flyknit but it's a bit roomy in the toe box so i'm going to return it for a 9.5 which makes me think I should have gone 1/2 a size down when I ordered my KD9.

Last edited:
^^^ I will confuse you more - i went half size up.inwear an 11 in the kd7 and 8 and 10.5 in kobes, but 10.5 is too narrow for me on the kd9. If you have a little bit of a wide foot, in say half up. The ankle collar is a bi4ch to get on if you are normal - wide will pull your arm put of socket.

^^^ I will confuse you more - i went half size up.inwear an 11 in the kd7 and 8 and 10.5 in kobes, but 10.5 is too narrow for me on the kd9. If you have a little bit of a wide foot, in say half up. The ankle collar is a bi4ch to get on if you are normal - wide will pull your arm put of socket.
I def don't have wide feet. All my basketball sneakers have been 10's - Kobe, Air Jordans (never bought KD). I guess I'll try them when I get it and if it's too roomy, sell it.

Last edited:
I have tried the KD 8 TTS in store and noticed it was a lot narrow for my taste.
Do you have wide feet? If so it makes sense to go 1/2 up. I like my sneaker fit to be snug.

So I've watched a couple reviews on YouTube about how awesome these feel but how do you guys that have them think they feel?

Just got mine in, would compare the comfort to a more stable ultra boost if that makes sense? Very good basically!

Glad I went down .5 size, narrow footers will want to do the same. 

this just seems like a very bold statement to me for some reason
laugh.gif
haha yeah I guess, I love the ultra boost - probably the most comfortable shoe I've ever owned - these just remind me of the feel underfoot of those! Seems much more responsive/bouncy than the zoom set up on the LeBron X. 

So I've watched a couple reviews on YouTube about how awesome these feel but how do you guys that have them think they feel?

The Black/White pair I have I absolutely LOVE! The cushion is like no other. My go to shoe has been the Jordan XXX and Kyrie but this has taken over. I have not took them off any game yet for a switch.

Back
Top Bottom