Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

:x not a fan of how the honeycomb pattern looks from this view. Kinda reminds me of the Pippen 5

I tried on the Premiere and I think I will l go half size up for the width comfort. I have semi wide feet. Maybe a half inch long but that's better than being cramped width-wise. The cushion feels better than last year but not by much but can feel the responsiveness of the zoom right away. The midsole not as thick as the Lebron X so not as plush. The back heel is harder to pull in. Felt like the heel tab was gonna snap. The employee said others that tried them on had struggled as well. I'm gonna wait for a black solid colorway or make one iD and be done with this model.

Last edited:
Damn the only size 11.5 pre heat i have found for resale sold this morning. The search for eithe an 11.5 or 12 goes on till nikeids drop i guess

Got a pair at Champs with my store credit...had to pick through several pairs...minor stains on most pairs...found a perfect though!

Btw. Got the Mics today. Anyone else notice they more snug than the premieres?

I got both half size down.

yeah i tried that @aspiras  but i freaked and kept the laces in after a light jog, was too worrying lol

and in regards to performance, these shoes out perform everything ive had, they are on par if not marginally better with the Kobe 9s and 5s for me atm..  and those are my all time favorite joints to hoop in 

I don't know what the issue is with people saying they're hard to get the shoe on..are they using the back heel tab to hold the shoe??

I have no issues putting the shoe on. I just pressed down on the heel and slips right in.

I don't know what the issue is with people saying they're hard to get the shoe on..are they using the back heel tab to hold the shoe??

I have no issues putting the shoe on. I just pressed down on the heel and slips right in.

you're not able to just slip it on. you need to actually use the pull tab for once. that is the problem.

After reading about and watcing videos, finally got to try these on today and was VERY disappointed with the zoom air in them. Had my Bron 10 on one foot and the Durant 9 on the other and it was pure night and day. I know that it is a thinner bag on the Durants, but I felt like i noticed the zoom air more inthe Durant 8's. Seeing the articulated bag I was ready to go all in. Still would take this shoe over anything with that lunarlon nonsense, but overall very disappointed. Have to put some effort into getting them on. Very possible, I could get one pair just to have in my rotation, who knows.

Hopefully the Bron 14 goes back to full length max and drops the hex.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom