Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't see how you guys are struggling that much to get these on :lol: I tried a pair on in the store the other day and it went on just like any other shoe.

These and the hyperrev 2016 at first were the most difficult to put on out of all my shoes but it's not taking me more than a couple seconds. The rev gets much easier to put on after you break em in. Not sure about these

Last edited:
I can totally see myself hoopin in these, stopping because I'm out of shape and starting to get leg cramps, and then actually get leg cramps because they're so hard to take off lol

These and the hyperrev 2016 at first were the most difficult to put on out of all my shoes but it's not taking me more than a couple seconds. The rev gets much easier to put on after you break em in. Not sure about these
these wont be as difficult to put on as the hyperrev 2016

People are really exaggerating the difficulty of putting these shoes on. I usually wear a size 14 but my local store only had a size 13. I have a wide foot and I was still able to get these on with about 2 seconds worth of effort. People are bored so now they have created a topic to wear out.

As far as sizing goes, they are definitely long. I might cop the 13 and break them in through play. A 13.5 would probably work best but those are tough to come by. Luckily the flyknit does stretch to allow for wider feet.

People. People..stop using that back heel tab to put your shoe on..just press down on the heel with your hands and slide your foot in. Not that hard

Still hoping id drops today
nerd.gif
3:01 and still no ID. WTF

People are really exaggerating the difficulty of putting these shoes on. I usually wear a size 14 but my local store only had a size 13. I have a wide foot and I was still able to get these on with about 2 seconds worth of effort. People are bored so now they have created a topic to wear out.

As far as sizing goes, they are definitely long. I might cop the 13 and break them in through play. A 13.5 would probably work best but those are tough to come by. Luckily the flyknit does stretch to allow for wider feet.
how much do you think the flyknit stretches? or if you do it could you let us know?

i tried a half size down to 10 in the store and the length was perfect but it was extremely painful on the sides and my foot was spilling over the sides a bit. 

i have the preheats in my tts and they are a little long but much more comfortable than at the appropriate length

how much do you think the flyknit stretches? or if you do it could you let us know?
i tried a half size down to 10 in the store and the length was perfect but it was extremely painful on the sides and my foot was spilling over the sides a bit. 

i have the preheats in my tts and they are a little long but much more comfortable than at the appropriate length

I tried going down half size and everything was perfect like you said but the sides were too much. I've been told that the flyknit will stretch out, however the breaking-in process will be painful. I personally decided to go TTS with these. I didn't want to take the risk of having an uncomfortable shoe to play ball in.

I think it you are literally about to bust out of the shoe, that TTS is the way to go. Hope that helps.

My honest thought is that if you want a perfect fit then the best thing to do is go with the slightly smaller size and let the flyknit mold to your foot over time. It may be painful at first but I think it will be worth it. I'm planning on playing in these so I would prefer to be uncomfortable at first rather than having to deal with them being too long. The extra length will make for an awkward feel during play.

I can totally see myself hoopin in these, stopping because I'm out of shape and starting to get leg cramps, and then actually get leg cramps because they're so hard to take off lol

English please. Thank you

I understood that 100% and can agree with him :lol: havent hooped in 2 years

No one is exaggerating just because you didnt experience a struggle doesnt mean others didnt. Some guys struggle talking to women some dont, doesnt mean the ones that do struggle are faking it up

This isnt something new, its been mentioned since the mic drops were avilable on ebay.

I just copped the premieres and all I can say is I had no problem sliding them on.  Got a size 12 but I think I could have went with a 11.5 but I was wearing thin ankle socks.  I will say the KD9 is going to be problem for me because I love the look and the feel of the shoe.  I am glad they are $150 and can be had for a disco most times because I am all in on these.  Best KD period to me.  

Its crazy too that all the tech that is in this shoe that it is the second cheapest of the NIKE Sig models.  It def has more tech than all the other 3 but I am glad they are "affordable"

No one is exaggerating just because you didnt experience a struggle doesnt mean others didnt. Some guys struggle talking to women some dont, doesnt mean the ones that do struggle are faking it up

This isnt something new, its been mentioned since the mic drops were avilable on ebay.
Exaggerating something and "faking it up" as you said are two completely different things. You can exaggerate something that is true. I have found that it is true that these shoes are not as easy to put on as many other shoes. I even acknowledge that there may be difficulty involved, however I do not believe that it is as bad as people are making it out to be. Many of these folks are speaking in hyperbole. I listened to the dude in the posted youtube video complain about how he might not be able to get them on... spoiler alert: HE GOT THEM ON. He also mentioned that if you have a wide foot you shouldn't even consider these shoes. All of that is exaggeration. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom