Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Anywhere I can get the USA in size 12.5 for retail or less?

Seems none of the footsites even carry 12.5 online and Nike is the only one but is OOS

Caved and bought USAs.

$79.60 out of pocket. Used a $50 Visa giftcard and had gotten a $30 off coupon at Hibbetts.

These look tried on though. Dirt looking stain at ankle. Idk that I'm keeping them if they will be that hard to keep clean.

Bout to go cop the unlimited joints.

Will update with pics. Hopefully. If I get around to it. I mean if I feel like it.

Gon grab a pizza on the way back, I'm hungry and tired. How y'all?

not a fan of the unlimited. right now. I like the USA and the preheats. both nice colorways
I'm surprised since you like loud colors. Don't get them for your lady though. The "knit" material looks and feels cheap.
@KingJay718  I was wondering yesterday what you meant by that, but when I seen em in person you were spot on. They do feel and look cheap especially when you pick up the Preheat. I'm scared that the white multis might end up being a half-*** flimsy flyknit attempt as well.

Preheats are fire in person, might have to scoop those later on

@KingJay718
 I was wondering yesterday what you meant by that, but when I seen em in person you were spot on. They do feel and look cheap especially when you pick up the Preheat. I'm scared that the white multis might end up being a half-*** flimsy flyknit attempt as well.

Preheats are fire in person, might have to scoop those later on

I'm going the same route with the "mic drop" colorway.

Yeah man, kid pairs feel/look cheap. I was gonna scoop for my lady, since the pics had her giny moist but when we held them in hand, it was a dub :lol:

Those actually look ok

Just imagine if these dropped instead tho 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Unlimiteds look nice in person. Better than I expected. Zoom still too soft for me, I'll pass. Son really wants a pair of them or the unlimited hyperdunks. I like the hyperdunks better - except the price.

Real surprised the unlimiteds didn't sell out..I can cop whenever now..glad they're swoosh price :pimp:

Sighs..... So the BOPs release on the 19th. When does that multi color pair drop? Just trying to figure out how much more i have to wait before Nike drops a color way ill actually buy. Every time i see these bland colors drop it pushes back hope to get a solid color. Might be October before we get a true solid color. Oh well at this point the Pre heats are looking good. Might have to find a pair.

View media item 2123541

Those actually look ok

Just imagine if these dropped instead tho :smokin  
View media item 2123468

I'm no insider. I have no special inside news or connections, but my gut feeling tells me that Nike will release these later, rather than sooner, but in the end, they'll still release. I could be totally wrong, too, but I just can't imagine Nike leaving this much money on the table. Just my $0.02

I'm no insider. I have no special inside news or connections, but my gut feeling tells me that Nike will release these later, rather than sooner, but in the end, they'll still release. I could be totally wrong, too, but I just can't imagine Nike leaving this much money on the table. Just my $0.02

i like the way you're thinking... but nike does this sort of thing all the time.

i like the way you're thinking... but nike does this sort of thing all the time.

If you all notice, Nike hasn't release any of the main 3 colors we first saw. Which was part of the reason i was anticipating the KD9s so bad. IG was blowing up with those 3 colors for weeks and weeks. All of a sudden the Mic Drops, a color way we never saw, appears on ebay. Which IMO makes me believe those were the colors Nike had if he stayed with OKC (I dont know lol). I cant find a real legit reason to not drop 3 colorways.

I can recall KD saying himself on a youtube vid, with the MCs in hand saying GO GET THESE.... No doubt Nike will release some solid colors down the line but i wanted to rock the MCs for the Summer months.

Just received my pair, it has a pink bleeding thread,  has anybody else see this before?  not a biggie, but seems like all white flyknit uppers in the past have randomly seen this type of problem.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom